Zombie drug

CNSam

Site Supporter
There's a spate of 'edibles' going around near us in Scunthorpe - basically Haribo look-a-likes laced with Cannabis.

brian carragher

Site Supporter

Zerkalo

Site Supporter
It's aptly named for those into 'Dune'. "The Spice must flow". "He who controls the spice, controls the universe" etc.

My sister was considering a GP job in Kidderminster but turned it down, a quiet place on the surface but apparently with a big drug problem.

mickthechippy

space cadet
Staff member
Site Supporter
It's aptly named for those into 'Dune'. "The Spice must flow". "He who controls the spice, controls the universe" etc.

My sister was considering a GP job in Kidderminster but turned it down, a quiet place on the surface but apparently with a big drug problem.
ever tried spice worms as bait ?

Wolf fish

I’d put all drug users (including weed) on a remote island and leave them to rot amongst themselves. Maybe send the dealers aswell to create a bit of space in society.
boom job done
I can sympathise with your sentiment but that idea would have a far reaching impact on our recovery post covid.

It would hit our financial sector, our legal sector, our health sector and also our education sector hard.

Due to the middle classes being shipped off to a remote island due to their recreational use of cocaine. :)

Remember there are more middle class drug users than those spice takers, with cocaine shipments to Europe and the UK becoming higher than to the US.

MunchMyStump

Site Supporter
I spent some time In Rotterdam working on a feature film and we had some great local talents working alongside us. I don't do drugs, weed or otherwise but they took us to Rotterdam Central Station. There was a rehab centre just outside, quite a few people off their trollys. As we were looking a school bus pulled up and all these kids got off with teachers directing them. I was bemused, WTF are they doing? All these druggies and they bring kids here. Yep, this shows them the dangers of what can and will happen if you choose that road...
The unfortunates were Heroin addicts that were getting their Methadone replacement therapy.
Now we have this "Spice" that is cheap and freely available if you want it. Just as addictive and equally dangerous.
One guy collapsed of a heart attack outside St James hospital in Leeds, Spice overdose. He was revived by staff in the car park and spent 2 weeks in the hospital being given the best of care. The day of his release he went straight back out and did the exact same thing. His outcome was very different this time...Dead.

MunchMyStump

Site Supporter
One of my oldest school friends fell in with the wrong crowd. He was a good guy, played rugby for the school, a big fit strapping lad. He continued with rugby and played for the my home town and did very well indeed. However the wrong crowd were in to "brown" as it was called locally and they dragged him into their world. He was badly addicted, stealing from family and friends to feed his addiction. Action was needed and he wanted to get clean. He was not left alone for 2 months. He had friends and family with him 24 / 7 making sure he was safe and could not get away. We went through hell, this big strapping lad tearing his own hair out, vomiting, shitting, and begging beyond belief to just have one more. It was hard on all of us, we gave up days work to be there for him and taking advice cooked food that would clean out his system. I have never seen someone so broken and so desperate.
Finally he broke. He was clean, still we kept the vigil. 3 months after his initial lockup we took him to the local pub for a pint to celebrate....
He went to the toilet and we never saw him alive again.
He crawled out of the toilet window and went straight to his dealer.