Z9 spares

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bri62

Hi.....just got back from a weekend away unfortunately i tripped and fell on my number 4 section, just wondering if anyone knows of a browning dealer in the north west who might stock one as i have a match on tuesday, i'm willing to travel 50-70 miles from liverpool area.
Thanks

hellsbells

Try Andy at - www.simplyfishingtackle.co.uk
He may have some of the Z7 no4's in stock. Failing that mate, i have a spare Z7 no4 you could buy and i will replace it when he gets some in. I work in Liverpool so you could meet me.

Bri62

Many thanks hellsbels i will give andy a ring ....failing that i will take up your generous offer for me to buy your spare section, does the Z7 no4 feel ok on the Z9 when fishing long, i'm asking as there is a big diffrence in the price :)

Bri62

Juat looked on the site and there is a Z9 no4 section also a Z7 for half the price going over tomorrow. Thanks for the offer Hellsbells :)

hellsbells

The Z7 is fine and feels slightly stronger to me. I'd ring him first as he may not have them in stock.

Bri62

which number do i use the one on the site (can never get through)or the one for bolton angling center?

Thieving_Gypsy

You can always call on 01204 557579 - we may be in the stock room if we don;t answer but leave a message and we'll call you back.

Andy.

Status
Not open for further replies.