Z16 puller kits

pies

Site Supporter
Finally received my z16 today and im a bit miffed
When i got my Z12 all sections bushed and ready to go
Now with the Z16 some of the top kits are a long no1 and short no2, about 16”, the idea is that youcan chose to laccy it as full length top two or a long no1. Not a problem
So i was miffed to find that there are no bushes or drill bits to fit them
So the company that basically introduced ready to go poles now has taken a big step backwards

miffed

gingert76

Facts, Stats & Evidence!
Site Supporter
you mean Z16L? or the old 2018 Z16?

if you brought the UK version you should have got all the duo bushes as well (actually same on UK and continental)

all their poles come with the bushes, as per the duo bush description.

Xitan Z16L Advance – Browning-Poles.com

i would suggest asking zebco to confirm?

gingert76

Facts, Stats & Evidence!
Site Supporter
as in the side pullers? so are the holes cut but no bush or no holes?

you sure you have the power kits as only they have the slot cut and puller fitted (i changed all my kits to power kits when i got my Z9-2

pies

Site Supporter
Yep they have the reinforcement ready for you to choose where to drill your hole. But no pulla bush supplied on the four duo kits

gingert76

Facts, Stats & Evidence!
Site Supporter
i cant believe they would take a step backwards like that, the catalogue says the SLK power top kits have side pullers.

Back in 2018 i found posts in reference to Z16 with no side pullers so might be a production issue, def follow up with Zebco though, doesnt make sense to me and i would be miffed the same as you to be fair

pies

Site Supporter
I will be emailing them. I was ready to drill out the holes but no supplied bush ???? No happy chappy

rufcuk

Be grateful browning side puller bushes are awful - personally I would sooner pay the extra and buy a differant brand

pies

Site Supporter
Reply from zebco

“Thank you for your email, you do get pulla kits with your pole and none pulla kits. If you would like to have the none pulls kits fitted with pullas, then you can use any that will fit. There are strengthening bands on
The A section and the B section; all Pulla bushes should come with instructions.
I hope this helps.”

so basically they have gone backwards and its now up to angler to source and fit pulla kit

gingert76

Facts, Stats & Evidence!
Site Supporter
that sucks and never had any issues with the ones that are fitted