"you're not special anymore!!"

Status
Not open for further replies.

paulk66

Dorset Paul
How many times have we all heard "you do not become a bad team overnight"? Well, watching chelsea tonight, and obviously against the mighty AFCB, I am not so sure! No confidence, no spirit, no passion. Apart from costa kicking everyone anyway..lol..

shang

If they avoid relegation this year !

Quite apart from the stuff with the team doctor, it seems Mourinho's preoccupation with Wenger has made him forget how to manage his own players.

160642fishing

Site Supporter
Perhaps Mourino fancies a warmer climate,managers walk away from Chelsea with a good pay off and he would get another job quickly.

shang

It doesn't look like many of his team want to play for him, Hazard especially. Maybe he should quit having pops at individual players

paulk66

Dorset Paul
His arrogance is proving to be a real thorn in his side now. He has alienated so many people from all areas of the game, players, fans, other clubs, other managers, the press, the fa, the premier league, he reallly has very little in the way of sympathy for how things have turned out. It could well be time for him to clear off somewhere like Saudi Arabia where no doubt they would all worship and he will feel special again. I think the english game are now bored of him and his over inflated ego. Just my opinion.

lurkio

A little dab'll do
He is usually very supportive of his team as a unit (publicly) but last night is the first time I have sensed a split between him and them, with him saying he felt 'betrayed' by them. Well that is message I took from his usually over-elaborate way of making a statement.

floatfisher44

Was Hazard badly injured when he got bumped and landed in a heap ,looked like his hip.!??
If he was, must have landed awkward as I have seen keepers throw themselves into the Air and land in a similar heap, but just get up again and get one with the game.

mike fox

'Just Me and the Fish'
Site Supporter
Originally posted by paulk66

It could well be time for him to clear off somewhere like Saudi Arabia where no doubt they would all worship and he will feel special again.

Or Man United [;)]

Northantslad

'Any indications?
Quite apart from the stuff with the team doctor, it seems Mourinho's preoccupation with Wenger has made him forget how to manage his own players.
[/quote]

If he's got an issue with Wenger then he's a good judge of character imo.

lurkio

A little dab'll do
Originally posted by Northantslad

If he's got an issue with Wenger then he's a good judge of character imo.
[/quote]

Mourinho seems to have a problem with quite a few managers.

DFL

Site Supporter
Originally posted by lurkio

He is usually very supportive of his team as a unit (publicly) but last night is the first time I have sensed a split between him and them, with him saying he felt 'betrayed' by them. Well that is message I took from his usually over-elaborate way of making a statement.

As a long time supporter my views are needless to say, slightly biased with a pair of rose tinted glasses on, I'm also a huge fan of Mourinhos career to date. His most recent comments are in my mind are a very deliberate attempt to see who in the squad are with him or against him. It's clear the current squad are no longer fit for purpose for any number of reasons and wholesale changes will have to be made, or........make just one change..the manager.

In the great scheme of things in this the most unpredictable season for as long as I can remember Chelsea's immediate future may not be as grim as everybody thinks. I'd predict a mid table finish to the season but with a possibility of progressing further in the CL (you watch how different the players approach will be) and maybe a good run in the FA cup.

I'm convinced it has been Romans number one priority this season to win the CL and that is true of my hopes and the majority of Chelsea supporters. With the strength in depth of our premier league now and every game being a tough one for any top team it's almost an impossibility to contemplate doing the big double. Most will say, and quite rightly that Chelsea have little chance of winning the CL but most said that a few years ago when against all the odds neither the supreme Barca or Bayern were able to win a game against them. Admittedly we no longer have winners like Lampard, Drogba and Cole but if the current crop of stars play to their potential anything is still possible.

Last edited:

mansfield lad

I can't see you getting past PSG to be honest. Nowhere near good enough. They knocked you out last season - they've strengthened since then whereas Chelsea in my opinion have dramatically weakened.

DFL

Site Supporter
Originally posted by mansfield lad

I can't see you getting past PSG to be honest. Nowhere near good enough. They knocked you out last season - they've strengthened since then whereas Chelsea in my opinion have dramatically weakened.

It was the toughest draw to get, I'm predicting another surprise result.[:T]

The Runner

Site Supporter
A Chelsea Christmas Carol...

http://www.theguardian.com/football/picture/2015/dec/16/david-squires-on-a-chelsea-carol

Status
Not open for further replies.