YOU'RE having a bad day??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Newt

'Lures Rule!!'
This little guy is sitting at the bar just staring at his drink. He's been sitting there for half an hour when this big trouble-making truck driver steps next to him, grabs his drink and gulps it down in one swig.

The poor little guy starts crying.

"Aw, come on, man, I was just giving you a hard time," says the truck driver. "I'll buy you another drink. I just can't stand to see a man crying."

"This is the worst day of my life," says the little guy between sobs. "I can't do anything right. I overslept and was late to an important meeting, so my boss fired me. When I went to the parking lot, I found my car was stolen and I have no insurance. I grabbed a cab home but, after the cab left, I realized I had forgotten my wallet in it.

At home I found my wife in bed with the gardener. So I came to this bar and was just ready to end to my life, and then YOU show up and drink all my poison!"

Newt Vail, Concord, NC. USA Datafile3.jpg

Larry

Lazarus
very thought provoking Newt.

Datafile2.asp

Anyone who stops learning is old.
Wether at 20 or 80.
Anyone who keeps learning stays young.
Cheer's Larry AKA as toma say's Shimano Man The Tackle Tart

Larry

Lazarus
Same bar,
Theres a truck driver eating his dinner at that ,in walks 3 hells angels & sit down at his table the 1st pinches his chips of his plate.starts eating them , another drink's his coffee , the 3 rd eats his apple pie.
The truck driver gets up say's nothing pay's his bill &walk's out. they shout to the bar tender not much of a man was he .
The bar tender say's nah not much of a driver either just drove over 3 motor cycles parked outside.

Datafile2.asp

Wether at 20 or 80.

Last edited:

Larry

Lazarus
Same bar a little fellow sat on a bar stool having a beer,in walks the local Karate champion
, He decides the little fellow would be an ideal victim for his showing off so he's does a karate chop on him & walks out , & say's tell him when he wakes up that was a no-4 yamagoto chop. the same happened thing for next 2 nights running naming various no 's for moves to say when wakes up.
Any way the 4th night comes & the karate champion comes in looking for his victim he not there so he orders a beer & sits down at the bar ,at that the little fellow walks in & gives him a chop across the back of the neck he falls on the floor spark out.
& the litle fellows say's on his way out tell when he wakes up that was a no-6 pipewrench

Datafile2.asp

Wether at 20 or 80.

Status
Not open for further replies.