Your Jokes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jenni

Dear Dave
I think you should put decent jokes on your joke page not the rubbish ones you have
jenni icon_smile_clown.gif

Dave

Red Leader
Staff member
Site Supporter
Hi Jenni,

All the jokes are submitted by visitors to the site, admittedly a few are a bit corny but they must have been funny at the time icon_smile_big.gif. Don't forget though that all age groups can post to the jokes page, so some jokes may appeal to some age groups more than others.

Here's a shortcut to the Jokes page Click Here
Regards, Dave icon_smile.gif

Edited by - Dave on 01 Oct 2001 10:42:31 PM

Trogg

the bouncer
Staff member
Site Supporter
erm Dave

i don't suppose Jenni is any relation is she??

Alan
insomnia is nothing to lose sleep over

Dave

Red Leader
Staff member
Site Supporter
Hi Alan,

She was until she made this post. icon_smile_wink.gif"Administrator Options: Delete Member - Delete Daughter"

Dave

Trogg

the bouncer
Staff member
Site Supporter
LOL

Thats why she made the post mate cos she's fed up of hearing all your old jokes!
(saying that what can she expect from the old man eh?)

Alan
insomnia is nothing to lose sleep over

PS heres another idea to improve the forums:

Sack Dave & hire me as a moddicon_smile_big.gif...I'll be good honest
..like hell i will.

Edited by - Trogg on 14 Oct 2001 6:41:59 PM

Jenni

I'm daves daughter yes, and i have way better jokes than the ones Dave has on this site
PS dad thanx for the trainersicon_smile_evil.gif

Geoff P

The MOGerator
Staff member
Site Supporter
After a night in the pub at Chebsey I have discovered my 10 year old granddaughter has better jokes than Dave or Stu put together. Mind you hers aren't funny either.

Geoff
If it swims, catch it.

Trogg

the bouncer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Heres one for you

A copper on a horse stops a kid riding his bike down the street & says
"Hello son did santa bring you that bike for xmas then?"
Kid says
"yep its good init?"
Copper
"yes it is son but maybe next time santa will remember to bring you the cycle helmet to go with it"
The kid looks up at the copper & says
"maybe next time santa comes to you he'll remember to put the pr*** underneath the horse"icon_smile_big.gificon_smile_big.gif

(i've got a strange feeling i'm gonna be moderated)

Alan
You've just been moderated

Dave

Red Leader
Staff member
Site Supporter
Alan, it's not as near to the knuckle as this one that was put on the Jokes page tonight:

Two gay men were visiting the zoo. As they passed the gorilla cage, they were surprised to see the gorilla sitting there with a huge erection. One of the men became so twitterpated that he couldn't contain himself. So he decides to reach in and touch it. As soon as his arm goes into the cage, the gorilla grabs him, jerks him into the cage, slams him to the floor and screws him senseless, leaving him there dazed and bleeding. A few days later in the hospital, his friend comes to visit and asks him if it still hurts. "Hurt? Hurt? You bet I'm hurt! He hasn't called, he hasn't written

I've had to remove it as ICRA would have my b#lls if they got wind of it on the site

Dave

Jenni

Just to make sure nobody thought i was really laughing. Or did you? Cos i don't think its that funny!

Jenni

Status
Not open for further replies.