Tight Lines,

Matt
DataFile.asp

Heathlands Angling Club - http://www.heathlandsanglingclub.8m.com

Trogg

the bouncer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Right i'm assuming a few of you watched it?

When it first showed the highfields estate it showed a bit of road with a multi storey block of flats in it, guess what the house right next to the lamp post is my house.

Now take a look at the pic below & it'll show you just how close Keats avenue is to me, funny thing is non of the people in the program ever gave me any hassles, the guy on the telly was always moaning about something or another so i don't really have much sympathy for him BUT i do agree the people shown were mega trouble & did make life hell for the people in that street.

The bollards which were shown are the ones i walk past when i pick Cheyenne up from school, the church hall that goody (the copper) was showing off is the place Cheyenne went to play school & some little s**t actually broke a window while the kids were in there, after a few questions were asked Roy, Tim (two other dads & mates of mine) & myself went to have a word with him & his dad(smackhead), funny thing is the police could never find out who it was yet normal people like us could??

Hmmm time for a return to police school methinks?

Datafile4.asp

Not a very large picture but its the best ariel photo i could get.

The blue dot is my house (approx) & you can see the multi stories in front of it.

The yellow dot is the bloke from the programs house

& the orange line is Keats avenue.

Basically the houses at the back of my house are the ones in Keats avenue, at the end of the program they claim that the area is getting better now, so why the hell have the council just spent thousands of pounds having security fencing (razor wire topped), security grills, BULLET proof glass (i'm surprised they never mentioned the guns & murders on the program??), cameras & emergancy alarm lines (one of each to the police, fire service & ambulance service) fitted to the house they use thats in Keats avenue??

They may have evicted the people who were causing the trouble but they haven't gone away & still walk around the area every day.

As far as they're concerned if they don't live up here anymore they're not a problem [:(]

Alan
Datafile3.asp
The ball is most definitely back

FATGAZZER

I thought you sounded posh is that why you don't visit Stoke very often[:D]
FATGAZZER

scouse

'River Man'
hi alan
and you call us scouses[:(!]
tell you what come and live
in Liverpool for a quiet
life[:D]

dave mickey.gif scouse (and proud of it)

Trogg

the bouncer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Gaz

The reason i don't visit Stoke very often is a simple one

I can't stand stokkkkies
God man i hate them nearly as much as i hate the french, belgens, krauts, spanish, yanks, arabs, russkies, mackems, brummies, taffs, oirish, geordies, monkey hangers, tykes, derbyites, notts nuttas, scousers, manky lankies, london bums ermm did i miss anyone out?? [;)]

<edit> oh yeah & the flatlanders (sorry Martin didn't want you feeling left out [:p]

Alan
Datafile3.asp

esox.20

04/11/01 - 12/10/15
In Memoriam
What about us cheshire cats? Not to mention those who were exiled to Stoke for a few years?

chill out go fishing

Datafile2.asp

Trogg

the bouncer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Don't mind cheshire, got some lovely wimmin round that way, especially christleton [;)]

Alan
Datafile3.asp

esox.20

04/11/01 - 12/10/15
In Memoriam
[:0] [:0] [:0] Hes been nice !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Take cover all, it cant last. You have been warned keep your heads down.

chill out go fishing

Datafile2.asp

G

Originally posted by Trogg

Don't mind cheshire, got some lovely wimmin round that way, especially christleton [;)]

Troggy are you ill man, get to see the doctor, jeeeeeeeeeesh.

Saw it Alan, its a problem all over the country mate.

bablefish.gif

catch me if u can
Andy,
Datafile3.asp

Dervaig

quote:Don't mind cheshire, got some lovely wimmin round that way, especially christleton

Comm'on Trogg spill the beans. Who was she?

Mike dukewave_e0.gif
Everybody believes in something - I believe I'll have another beer.

TINY

Tiny
Are you trying to get the man killed?[xx(]
Dian is right next to him[:0]

So c`mon Trogg,who was she?[:D]

Andy.
Datafile3.asp

STAFFS ANGLING SUPPLIES

Trogg

the bouncer
Staff member
Site Supporter
ain't tellin you but i will tell you that she was one of the best looking redheads i ever had the fortune to ...............erm meet [;)] & she is now a well known TV personallity.

Alan
Datafile3.asp

crusty

The only T.V. redhead I can think of is uuuurrrrrrrhhhhhh!

c'mon Trogg were you the weakest link?

saw the prog, same sort of thing up here, and where my Dad lives, guess its a national problem.
Baseball bats to all decent law-abiding folk. (and amnesty for all those who are driven to protect themselves and their property.)

crusty

Slick

'eyebrows'
Trogg Im pleased that your not biased against anyone in particular just everyone else in the human race, do you like animals? [:(][:(][:(]

Makem and Proud

Datafile3.asp

Trogg

the bouncer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Do i like animals?? do i ever.

What else would i eat without all those tasty creatures running around waiting to be slaughtered for my dinner!!

Alan
Datafile3.asp

Status
Not open for further replies.