""you only went fishing saturday""

Status
Not open for further replies.

ada

brummie
I have just prepared my bait for a days fishing tomorrow,the highlight of a weeks holiday from work.my three year old son has spent three days practicing his boxing on yours trully,the lawns are mowed,odd jobs are done,car is cleaned and ready for its next muddy track!the wife was moaning about not getting out enough so I took her to the tackle shop!I was a big fan of the royals but when her majesty delays the angling times by 2 days is it no wonder her popularity is prone to dwindling! anyway on informing the wife about going awol to the waterside tomorrow her reply was "you only went fishing saturday" to which I replied "your right and I've got a match on sunday" but she forgets in a few weeks time we will be in the sun for a fortnight so no fishing for 2 whole weeks.she wants to go away in september in england "surprise me" she said,she will be when we arrive at white acres!!!! anyway I offered to try her hobby to show intrest but crossstitch is not my thing!!

Dave

Red Leader
Staff member
Site Supporter
Hi ada,

Now where have I heard that before lol,

If I got a 1 for everytime my trips became the subject of a domestic I'd be laughing in the bank as well as on one lol.
Don't whatever you do come out with the reasoning that I once did in an argument though:

"I do it for the piece and quiet"
"Oh so what are you trying to say then!"
"What?!"
"So you go fishing to get away from me then??!!"
"You said it!!!"

Ouch

Now if we throw in the amount of time I spend on the PCs as well........

Dave

Ziptrev

05/10/01 - 18/10/02
In Memoriam
LOL ada,
Nice 1, but whatever you do, make sure she understands if you,re going to stay out all night fishing!

Mine still doesn't fully believe despite the pictures!

Cheers

Trev

Ziptrev pug.gif Shouldn't happen to a DOG!

Ray Owen

'Nomad'
Hi Ada,

Your story sounds so familiar i think many of us have been there.
When u said u will take her to white acres i started to laugh. If i done that my good lady would go mental.

Good story mate

tight lines

Ray

where there is one bream there are many more

Peter

'Mugger'
Staff member
Site Supporter
quote: she wants to go away in september in england "surprise me" she said,she will be when we arrive at white acres!!!!

Well mate,what colour flowers do you want on your coffin??? angel.gif

Peter.

Make Friends,Go Maggotdrowning.

scouse

'River Man'
hi lads
are you all hen pecked
stand up and be counted LOL
came back fron ireland sat at 7/45pm
fished match sun, going to fishing meeting tonight(mon)
no problem i even phoned her indoors from ireland to get my bait for sun no problem, she under stands me lol

dave
scouse

Status
Not open for further replies.