You Messed That Right Up Didn’t You!

tipitinmick

Site Supporter
That is shocking, no electrical pun intended 😘 Looks like it’ll be a case of waiting until someone gets seriously hurt, or worse, before your club gets its finger out and claims “lessons have been learned” etc etc 😢
At the last AGM after all our leases and rents were paid out we had £27,000 in the bank. 🤷‍♂️ It’s not like we can’t afford to do repairs. They simply will not spend the money. They will when someone gets hurt I know that. 😡😡

tipitinmick

Site Supporter
Not a chance 😤
It’s over a decade since those wooden platforms were put in. At first we were always telling able bodied anglers to keep off the disabled peg. Now you couldn’t pay one of us to even walk out on to it. No, it needs to be tore down and done again properly. And by people who know what they are doing not a guy down the pub that a committee man knows. 😡😡

DevonDangler

Site Supporter
It’s over a decade since those wooden platforms were put in. At first we were always telling able bodied anglers to keep off the disabled peg. Now you couldn’t pay one of us to even walk out on to it. No, it needs to be tore down and done again properly. And by people who know what they are doing not a guy down the pub that a committee man knows. 😡😡

Unbelievable isn’t it. How would they feel if they were in a wheelchair and wanted to fish, turning up and seeing that abomination!!!

tipitinmick

Site Supporter
Unbelievable isn’t it. How would they feel if they were in a wheelchair and wanted to fish, turning up and seeing that abomination!!!
What grates DD is there are members of our club ( indentured tradesman ) that are willing to give up their time to do the work ( me included ) but, the committee won’t even buy the materials. Every AGM they get a bo#####ng but, they just sit there with their smug grins on their faces. It’s time they were gone if you ask me.

DevonDangler

Site Supporter
What grates DD is there are members of our club ( indentured tradesman ) that are willing to give up their time to do the work ( me included ) but, the committee won’t even buy the materials. Every AGM they get a bo#####ng but, they just sit there with their smug grins on their faces. It’s time they were gone if you ask me.

Definitely sounds like they need getting rid of!! Maybe an “accident” needs to happen to one of the younger, more robust members, on one of those shocking excuses for a platform, to make them see the error of their ways 😢

tipitinmick

Site Supporter
Definitely sounds like they need getting rid of!! Maybe an “accident” needs to happen to one of the younger, more robust members, on one of those shocking excuses for a platform, to make them see the error of their ways 😢
Mmmmm the thought has crossed my mind pal. When I’m next there I’ll take some photos of the other pegs. They aren’t much better. 😡