yorkshire ? .........

Status
Not open for further replies.

zhorian

article in Daily Mail says 'super-size rats shot in yorkshire' - blessed things two and a half foot long ! what the heck have they got in yorkshire to make 'em grow that big ? is this the start of a giant rat mutation invasion ? ......., eek .... or is the Daily Wail pulling my leg ?

SteveH

Lindholme Refugee
You think that's big you should see the size of my ferrets, and don't even ask about my whippet which is bigger than most Blackpool donkeys.........no, no, I said don't even ask about it!

cyril

El blanko
they are probley gerbils ...thats cleggys fault he was breading them for bait to use in the roses match this year[:D][:D]

SteveH

Lindholme Refugee
Breaded Gerbils? How do they taste and are they grilled or deep fried?

cyril

El blanko
Originally posted by SteveH

Breaded Gerbils? How do they taste and are they grilled or deep fried?

probley like chicken[:D][:D][:D] everything else dose

n/a14

deleted
That one the Guy shot was a baby...should see the size of it's mother!

stikflote

Site Supporter
they might be Coypu,s get those round norfolk,tho

Notts Breamer

Dave PD
Look like big fat rats to me ---->>> http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/3102460/Invasion-of-the-giant-rats-in-Bradford.html

batman

says they leave droppings on someones cooker, wonder if they are monster logs?

wokkie

Riccardo El Paxo
Originally posted by zhorian

article in Daily Mail says 'super-size rats shot in yorkshire' - blessed things two and a half foot long ! what the heck have they got in yorkshire to make 'em grow that big ? .......
That's call Yorkshiremen
roflmao_.gif

Dave

Red Leader
Staff member
Site Supporter
I believe they feed on waste food from takeaways, namely special fried rice and chicken with cashew nuts [:p]

wokkie

Riccardo El Paxo
Originally posted by Dave

I believe they feed on waste food from takeaways, namely special fried rice and chicken with cashew nuts [:p]
Chicken[:0]You having a bloody laugh[:0]In darkside Yorkshire,they are most likely cats and dogs[:p]

Dave

Red Leader
Staff member
Site Supporter
That's why they put the nuts with them to sweeten the taste lol

davidsenior

15/03/03 - 22/06/16
In Memoriam
they are probley gerbils ...thats cleggys fault he was breading them for bait to use in the roses match this year

That's blown it, next years secret bait for the Roses Match have escaped and even one of 'em has been shot.
I'll have to train some more up now.[:D][:D]

It could only happen in Ravenscliffe Estate "Rayvo", Bradfords answer to "Gipton" (Leeds), Brandesburton, (Hull), every major city has one.

Dave

Red Leader
Staff member
Site Supporter
What's wrong with Gipton David - they've got a better class of muggers than other places I've been to [:D]

davidsenior

15/03/03 - 22/06/16
In Memoriam
Originally posted by Dave

What's wrong with Gipton David - they've got a better class of muggers than other places I've been to [:D]

There was a time when Taxis wouldn't go into Gipton estate.

Whilst changing a punctured wheel, a "local" came over and said if your 'avin t'wheels, I'm 'avin t'battery. [:D][:D]

Nowt wrong wi' Gipton Dave as long as you pass by it real quick.(and don't get out of your car).[:D][:D]

Dave

Red Leader
Staff member
Site Supporter
Nah, you're going soft lad, there's a lot worse than Gipton out there, trust me I've worked in some, places where two need to go to a job - one to look after the vehicle. Another where the local scrotes place nails under two of your tyres so you have to leave the vehicle to get the tyres fixed, meanwhile they blag it of tools etc.
Then there's the 'Zoo' where buses, taxis, even the police stopped going into at one time [:)]

banksy

Life Member
Site Supporter
Originally posted by davidsenior
It could only happen in Ravenscliffe Estate "Rayvo", Bradfords answer to "Gipton" (Leeds), Brandesburton, (Hull), every major city has one.

Brandesburton ???

Wash your keyboard out with soap, Cleggy !

Brandesburton is a lovely little village twixt Leven and Beeford !

BRANSHOLME is rough as a coypu's bum.

And as for Orchard Park, well this is quite a useful and amusing site for further information ...

http://www.chavtowns.co.uk/category/worst-places-to-live-in-north-east-england/north-humberside/
[:D][;)]

Last edited:

steak

Left hand drawer
Halton Moor in Leeds.[:p]

Its gotta be Halton Moor.[;)]

Theres nothing quite like watching the sun rise, and make the broken glass sparkle, like diamonds and rubys (the bloodstained glass).

5000 to anyone who sees a copper on his own there. [;)]

Steak.

Status
Not open for further replies.