Yorkshire Bait Co - soft hooker pellets?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nematode

Account Locked
Has anyone tried or using these hooker pellets? Are they ok?

I used Sonu's 6mm hookers last season, & they tended to split when hooking, so i'm not going to bother with them this season.

I've not tried Dynamite or Bagup hookers, so can't compare.

What's everyone using?

Ta [:)]

PelletWaggler

Pump them yourself mate, ino it may seem abit fiddly at first but belive me, theyre better in every way. Ringers or the sonubaits fin perfect range are the expanders which do the buisness for me.[:T]

Nematode

Account Locked
Any recommendations for a decent pump? Or are they all much the same?

Juzzy

YORKSHIRE BAITS UK
I have used the Yorkshire baits pellets with some god sucess.
Myself like you used to try some other makes and had trouble with them spliting but if i honest i have not had that trouble with Yorkshire baits pellets Before anyone says well your saying that as i know Rob i was using his pellets way before i knew him and i will carry on using them.
you can even hair-rig the 6 and 9-11mm's if you want....

cheers Juzzy

Nemesis

AMBER + BLUE
Originally posted by smasher

I have used the Yorkshire baits pellets with some god sucess.
Myself like you used to try some other makes and had trouble with them spliting but if i honest i have not had that trouble with Yorkshire baits pellets Before anyone says well your saying that as i know Rob i was using his pellets way before i knew him and i will carry on using them.
you can even hair-rig the 6 and 9-11mm's if you want....

cheers Juzzy

I use the Yorkshire Bait range and Sonubaits as well.

The 6mm and 4mm Garlic and Ruby Murray catch most of my fish in the summer.The white toffee range for the winter.I use them on the pole and on the method.

With the Sonubaits range i use the S-Pellet range from 4mm-8mm for the method and Pellet Waggler.

Status
Not open for further replies.