Yezzz, Christmas is here on DAB Radio....

Dave

Red Leader
Staff member
Site Supporter
There’s no better way to get into the Christmas spirit then listening to Christmas songs all day and with digital radio it couldn’t be easier with a host of festive stations to choose from.

Since 3 November, Heart extra has been turning up the festive feel good by transforming into Heart extra Xmas, with a playlist devoted entirely to playing the best festive hits all the way through until midnight on Boxing Day.

From Friday 30 November, Magic Radio will embrace the season and turn the station 100% Christmas playing all Christmas music with a selection of much-loved Christmas pop hits from the last fifty years’ – including 80s and 90s classics from WHAM!, The Pogues, Mariah Carey, Elton John and Paul McCartney.

Magic Breakfast’s Ronan Keating, said: “We’ve had this under wraps for three months and I am so excited that the news is out there. I can’t wait to kick Christmas off with our first Christmas song voted for by our listeners.”

Harriet Scott, added, “No major station has ever done this before, what a way to get into the festive spirit!”

Heart extra Xmas and Magic Christmas are available on DAB nationwide.

@MunchMyStump @Mrs Munch - Get tuned in :D

Dave

Red Leader
Staff member
Site Supporter
And that’s not all- there are 17 Christmas stations available on DAB digital radio in the UK and many more online and from around the world that you can listen to via Apps and on your smart and voice-controlled speakers. These include Eagle Christmas, KL.FM Christmas, Pirate FM Christmas, Mix Christmas, Spire FM Christmas, Stray FM Christmas, Wessex FM Christmas, Yorkshire Coast Radio Christmas, plus Mince Pie FM in York and Christmas Spirit in West Sussex.

NobbyHall

Site Supporter
In order to be inclusive should they not be called holiday radio and not Xmas radio.

Dave

Red Leader
Staff member
Site Supporter
I could go one further, specific genres/artists/sounds for specific members - :love: IT :D

Peter

'Mugger'
Staff member
Site Supporter
Oi @Dave , it's bleedin November still, have a word with yourself.

In case anyone asks "Where's your Christmas Tree ? " here it is, up in the loft where it belongs.

tree.jpeg

Zerkalo

Site Supporter
I listen to Radio 2 and bet they will be at it soon, same old songs.