Yesterday Was Weird

Neil ofthe nene

Doing things differently.
Site Supporter
Two odd things happened to me yesterday making me think I either had hallicinations (no nothing odd ingested) or someone was messing with me.

Bought a new tablet. Ordered one with a silver case. Took it out of the box and it was black. Showed it to The Boss who agreed the box said silver, the tablet was black. Half hour after plugging it in to charge and the case was now silver and has remained so.

I had planned to go fishing Sunday, both days of the weekend were predicted to be fine and dry, 13-14 degrees. Checked the forecast again in the late afternoon on the BBC weather app and that was suddenly showing Sunday as wet all day. Decision changed and Saturday opted for instead. By the time I went to bed Sunday's forecast had reverted to dry. Was I imagining the changed forecast? Does someone want me home Sunday?

Spooky goings on in the NOTN house.

robert d

Allways trying to improve
Site Supporter
Two odd things happened to me yesterday making me think I either had hallicinations (no nothing odd ingested) or someone was messing with me.

Bought a new tablet. Ordered one with a silver case. Took it out of the box and it was black. Showed it to The Boss who agreed the box said silver, the tablet was black. Half hour after plugging it in to charge and the case was now silver and has remained so.

I had planned to go fishing Sunday, both days of the weekend were predicted to be fine and dry, 13-14 degrees. Checked the forecast again in the late afternoon on the BBC weather app and that was suddenly showing Sunday as wet all day. Decision changed and Saturday opted for instead. By the time I went to bed Sunday's forecast had reverted to dry. Was I imagining the changed forecast? Does someone want me home Sunday?

Spooky goings on in the NOTN housewei

Spooky goings on in the NOTN house.
Weird , different light maybe

juttle

Grumpy old cripple
Site Supporter
Do you have any surgical gloves? Good, right, full PPE, wellies, remove the supply of electrickery and gently lift the thing up, keeping it level, and remove it from the house. Back garden? Good! Place the thing in the middle of the lawn and cover with wet sacks and retire to the house. Lock the doors and windows, pull the curtains.

Don’t be tempted to peer out, the proper authorities will already be aware and are, at this moment, on their way!

62tucker

Site Supporter
Could be the vaccine kicking in and the tablet setting up the WiFi signal in arm. 😉