Yep, yes oh yes indeedy, YEEEHAAARRRRR.

Godber

Priapism! ladies?
Site Supporter
First match down Port Talbot dock since last october. Tackle shop closed yesterday, l was too late but l got about a pint n a bit of scraggy reds and some worms and corn. Who cares, just great to be back at my silver fish mecca. A little bit of wee just came out. YEEEEEHAAARRRRR👍

Godber

Priapism! ladies?
Site Supporter
Oh well, not quite the result l wanted, a mere 10lb 8oz of tip and whip caught roach and skimmers. Sat next to the 'Bream Whisperer' Richy Candy and got my bottom spanked, he weighed in 25lb for 2nd place, 1st was Al Goodrich with 33lb. Dont care though, great to be back at the Dock👍

Tantric Socks

Site Supporter
Good to see Rich Candy is still fishing. He must be getting on a bit now and riddled with arthritis last I heard. He’s a really approachable bloke. I once sat behind him at Roath Park as he put lovely net of hemp caught roach together in a couple of hours practice.

Godber

Priapism! ladies?
Site Supporter
Good to see Rich Candy is still fishing. He must be getting on a bit now and riddled with arthritis last I heard. He’s a really approachable bloke. I once sat behind him at Roath Park as he put lovely net of hemp caught roach together in a couple of hours practice.
Richy Candy, Nigel Evans, Clive Roberts, Clive Branson to name a few, all excellent silvers anglers. Their kit looks battered, grungy relics but by heck they can fish.

Godber

Priapism! ladies?
Site Supporter
Watched him fishing there on his vlogs, looks interesting, as does that Dolly watsisname place.
We are lucky in that we have some wonderful natural waters(as natural as docks and ressies can be😁) around south Wales. Speaking to one of the anglers today and he had just been informed by his mate up at Llandegfordd ressie that he had just landed his 55th bream of the day😳 yep 55 bream and the 'Deggy' has some lumpers in it.

Maesknoll

Chris
Staff member
Site Supporter
We are lucky in that we have some wonderful natural waters(as natural as docks and ressies can be😁) around south Wales. Speaking to one of the anglers today and he had just been informed by his mate up at Llandegfordd ressie that he had just landed his 55th bream of the day😳 yep 55 bream and the 'Deggy' has some lumpers in it.
Bloody overstocked, hook a duck easy venues………. 🥱

The Landlord

Site Supporter
A mate of mine used to go to a big lake in South Wales somewhere.....think it was called Llangorse? Said you had to go out in a boat & bag up on big Bream. Anywhere near you Mick @Godber?

Godber

Priapism! ladies?
Site Supporter
A mate of mine used to go to a big lake in South Wales somewhere.....think it was called Llangorse? Said you had to go out in a boat & bag up on big Bream. Anywhere near you Mick @Godber?
Thats a bit further up Brecon way mate and dont know if they have coarse fishing. I think the record pike came out from there years ago.