Yellow Catapult? Someone must know....

Maverick

Site Supporter
Anyone recognise this catapult? Its seen about 2 minutes into the clip and several times thereafter.

rudd

Site Supporter
Did he leave his peg playing that fish?
The catty is not a trev tomlin - have one in yellow.

Maverick

Site Supporter
The Tubertini could be a good shout thanks. It's not often a question has the Maggotdrowners stumped but this one seems to have them scratching their heads :LOL:

Nicky Dodds

It may be a tubertini but not the one in the link. Nicks catty has a more angular arm spread and looks to have one of those flexibility type grooves just below the fork.

Gwillim

Similar to Tubertini but cant find one with the black on the handle their all yellow
Similar to Trev Tomlin but his don't have the cut out adjusters in the arms
Similar to Guru but colours are wrong way around

So my best suggestion is ask Nick lol

2019-10-25 (2).png

Peter

'Mugger'
Staff member
Site Supporter
Looks identical to a Drennan apart from the colour.

Maverick

Site Supporter
It's going to take Sherlock Holmes to solve this one. If anyone knows Nick give him a call will you so I can get some sleep :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Total

Site Supporter
It's going to take Sherlock Holmes to solve this one. If anyone knows Nick give him a call will you so I can get some sleep :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

@Maverick ......Have left a text with Nick, awaiting an answer.(y).......He'll probably add, you need to concentrate more on your casting!;):giggle::ROFLMAO:

Maverick

Site Supporter
I usually land it in the correct lake :p Having said that I did land a hybrid feeder on the island at 40mtrs on Tuesday and had to pull for a break. I blame the stretch in the mono (can't use braid) Thanks Mark (y)

Total

Site Supporter
@Maverick ......Whether I'll get an answer from him this side of Christmas is another thing! .....Bless him!:D:giggle:...Hope your well mate. Regards to all please. (y)