Yearbooks, Season Tickets Etc

Wise Owl

Account Locked
How many do ya Have ?

Ive got 2 which serve me For the wharfe and Aire and Lowther lake and a stretch of Canal, 60 nicker for both. Im waiting on my Pal @tipitinmick to see if im on with him and his lads Down on the Trent well Alberts Membership more than owt ;);)

tipitinmick

Site Supporter
Albert has now received a concession and is permitted to accompany you on your fishing trips. Just tell him not to bite as much as last year. 🤣🤣🤣

Silverfisher

Site Supporter
Two at the moment for me.

Best one is £12 and gives me I think pushing 10 miles of the Thames, 6 miles of canal, 1 mile of the Cherwell and a lake. Have joined that every year for 10 years now. Access is very easy to most the waters and not that difficult on the rest. Probably 3/4 of my coarse fishing is through this ticket.

Second one is a more recent purchase and £40 gets me (guessing as websites being rebuilt and haven't fish much of it yet!) about 5 miles of the Thames, about 1 mile if the evenlode, a bit of the Cherwell and two lakes. Only downside is that access to quite a few of their waters isn't particularly great.

Thinking of joining a third one next season that for £25 opens up a few more miles of fairly easy access canal and Cherwell but not decided on that yet, probably depends on how the above one works out.

Stewie74

Site Supporter
Just one for me at the moment, £35 for three lakes and 2 stretches of river (Great Ouse and Old West)

There’s at least one more that I’d like to join that is closed for new members at the moment. Definitely looking to expand the portfolio this year if I can

Wise Owl

Account Locked
Now Micks Fixed it for Muttley i will have another, 55 Nicker with a Night Permit, Cant Knock it (y)

Zerkalo

Just BAA for me. £40 a year and miles of river and canal. It's essential for me living so close to their Severn stretches. Considered KDAA but it's not really necessary for me at the moment as I already have BAA. Also considered Leamington Anglers when I was looking for a Tench lake but I found one 15 minutes down the road from me. What I really want is a Kinver Freeliners membership mostly so I don't have to pay for their Hampton Loade stretch of the Severn and more so to fish their Tench Estate lake and Bream Reservoir.

Dave

Red Leader
Staff member
Site Supporter
To be fair, with one thing and another over the past couple or so years I've not really bothered, just hitting the day tickets as and when.

rudd

Site Supporter
Beaches, estuaries and two salt rivers free - one club ticket.
May join another this year, maybe Alton Water.

squimp

Site Supporter
2x expensive syndicates and about 4 club cards. Almost no day tickets.

May get a BAA card this year - I usually get one but didn’t last year.

tee.bee

Site Supporter
2 my river severn syndicate and my southport DAA ticket that will do me for now

commieboy257

Account Locked
none at all. was considering Matlock Ac to get access to the Derwent. most of all I'd like to lose my Trent cherry this year.

Fugley-fisher

Site Supporter
Only one at the mo sturminster and Hinton angleing association 50 quid, but I might join wherham angleing next year as well for some different Stillwater, river and some grayling fishing think there ticket is 65. But we shall see.