Yeahz - Its the weekend, What are your plans?

The Landlord

Site Supporter
Working all weekend but will hopefully get a few hours on Sunday afternoon on one of the club waters.

Lcn

Waiting in for a delivery today but I’m fishing the pier at Blackpool tomorrow

Wise Owl

Disinterested Insouciant
Site Supporter
Working today Gotta get a Bar done for the opening Date :rolleyes::rolleyes: Might have a chuck for the Barbel tomorrow with my Cousin and 4 paws (y)

nutmeg

Site Supporter
I can't really recommend any area in particular as the canal has fished a little indifferent this year. I was just gonna give you the heads up that it's our last league match on Sunday and it's split with 4 sections on the aire and Calder starting at rawcliffe wides going all the way up to about 10 pegs past newbridge. The other 4 sections are on the new junction pegs 312-420

Cheers for the update mate l will steer clear.

Cobweb

Site Supporter
Now I've got my replacement tip for my Preston Supera SL rod, I'm off to test it at Mote Park on Tuesday, then I'll be able to finish my review on that rod. I'll probably take my Black Viper rod as well for longer chucks. Took my Acolyte float rod out of it's sleeve last Wednesday. I'd forgotten how much I enjoyed float fishing. Definitely going to give that another cast or two soon

davej1981

With family commitments i can never get out at the weekends, add to that im skint and the wife and all 4 kids have been ill, ill be mainly watch tv lol. Hoping to get a session in in a couple of weeks and being mid week if i go i can almost guarantee ill have the lake to myself

ukzero1

Growing old disgracefully.
Site Supporter
No fishing for me this weekend :(.

I'm on pest control on a couple of allotments this afternoon till tea time plus bailiff duties and a bit of work to do down at the clubs lakes Sunday. Then I have to juggle things all next week with bailiff duties, a couple of evenings on pest control plus my own stuff to do before going off on my 'jollies'.

pauln

Dreadexit
Site Supporter
Sat fishing , Sun fishing , Mon work and feel knackered due to weekend

Bulldog

Site Supporter
Club match Sunday @ Tofts , charity match @ Tunnel Barn Farm on Wednesday, taking my mate who recovering from prostate cancer pleasure fishing Thursday, and fitting in some jobs round the house as off work this week

rudd

Site Supporter
Work at 5am tomorrow, rewiring a friends camper in the afternoon with BBQ as payment, church Sunday morning THEN me and the boy down onto the river for a big session of catching anything that is daft enough to fall for our bait :)

Even popped out in the dark after putting him to bed to hunt down elderberries by torchlight for the roach - you do get odd looks from dog walkers and joggers doing that :ROFLMAO:
They probably mistake you for a combination of both shuffling around in bushes at night 😆😆😆

rudd

Site Supporter
I am spending the morning waiting for the postman to deliver a covid testing kit 😨😨😨
Its man flu as been sneezing etc etc with non covid as well as covid symptoms but rules are rules and need testing.

The scary thing is I caught a cold from somewhere which could (or may still be) Covid😕

Its been a very nasty cold and has knocked me out for two days.
Asleep or comatose all Thursday, managed a few posts and films yesterday.

May have a sort through some old kit later.

Zerkalo

Site Supporter
After tomorrow, so next week, hoping to get a couple days/evenings on the Barbel, a day lure fishing for pike if it's not too warm and hopefully a day at Patshull with @Zerkalo so we can admire each others tackle o_O :LOL:

Decided to have a lie in this morning so no fishing this weekend. Do look forward to this though, I might fish a slider, though expect it to be difficult fishing we will have a good day anyway. (y)

banksy

Life Member
Site Supporter
I don't normally fish at weekends, but Sunday is a meeting of cane and 'pin enthusiasts, where the quality of the banter and the fruitcake is as important as catching more than the other fruitcakes.
;)

ATTICUS FINCH

Match on Sunday ,rearranged venue as the original isn't fit for purpose, apparently it's almost grown over as no work has been done on it , also the water level is quite low

warrington63

Exiled Northerner
Site Supporter
No fishing, just picked new honda civic 1500 dtec up, fully loaded, thought I would look at info book on what's what with it, cruise control, lane assist etc. Its 706 pages long, then there is another book on sat nav system. Car tax will have expired by the time I read and digest this lot.Not much room for fishing tackle such as space shuttle and seatbox,so am glad we are keeping the Zafira for that,

Zerkalo

Site Supporter
Well I went for a few hours, left cigarette lighter in car by accident but still managed a few hours, had a 12oz skimmer first chuck after balling in groundbait and then Perch from then, I should rename it StourPerch. River was up quite a bit but a lot of the pegs have been really well cut back there.