Yaaayyyyyy it's almost normal....

Trogg

the bouncer
Staff member
Site Supporter
I found out yesterday that for the foreseeable future i'm on the doors every night except sunday.

Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday i'm on the doors untill close then go out and do my normal job, Thurs/Fri just the doors as they're my rest days 🙄 Saturday i do my usual shift then home, change and on the doors till close Sunday just my normal shift on site.

It's been over a year since i've had to do daft shifts like this but to me, as daft as it may sound it shows the country is hopefully waking from it's slumber and starting to open up again.

If it carries on like this we could even see a normal summer, loads of halfnaked people passed out or 'sunbathing' in the parks and playing fields, kids running riot in the streets, the 'fast n furious' wannabes on the supermarket carparks, pavement pizzas early on saturday and sunday mornings, queues of traffic waiting to get into open air markets/bootsales.....

Welcome back normaility.

sly

bit better gear,still no idea
Site Supporter
If it carries on like this we could even see a normal summer, loads of halfnaked people passed out or 'sunbathing' in the parks and playing fields, kids running riot in the streets, the 'fast n furious' wannabes on the supermarket carparks, pavement pizzas early on saturday and sunday mornings, queues of traffic waiting to get into open air markets/bootsales.....

Welcome back normality.
Aint that something to look forward to ?

Backwoodsman

Site Supporter
I found out yesterday that for the foreseeable future i'm on the doors every night except sunday.

Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday i'm on the doors untill close then go out and do my normal job, Thurs/Fri just the doors as they're my rest days 🙄 Saturday i do my usual shift then home, change and on the doors till close Sunday just my normal shift on site.

It's been over a year since i've had to do daft shifts like this but to me, as daft as it may sound it shows the country is hopefully waking from it's slumber and starting to open up again.

Welcome back normaility.
I admire your stamina, hope you are well paid for your efforts.