XXXL Thermal undersuits

Status
Not open for further replies.

splodger

Listen guys, i am a big lad who is having difficulty obtaining a new all-in-one XXXL Thermal undersuit.
I know Halkon-Hunt will make me a made to measure suit but i am having difficulty finding a website to view them.
Can anyone help?
SPLODGER

carper2002

'Ronnie'
hi splodge
have you tried ebay fishing auction site they some times have them on in big sizes I'm 2extra large my self

RONNIE (carper2002)

Stu

Cant drink anymore
Site Supporter
All Reet Splodge
I'm A Beer Loving 13 stone +Vat[;)](Geoff I'm waiting for your Sarcastic Comment) I usually take a XXXL but try a
Shimano piece it fits me fine, Plenty of room to move,Bloody warm too

Stu
***L.U.F.C.***

Newt

'Lures Rule!!'
splodger - if you don't have good luck with UK places (and for some reason they do seem to ignore us folk with a substantial build), take a look at www.cabelas.com or www.basspro.com. They will carry 3X, 4X & 5X in many styles of all sorts of outdoor clothing. I pack 250 lbs on a 5'10" frame and usually need 3X for inner clothing or possibly 4X if I plan to wear lots of stuff under it (like a coverall or bibs or something).

By the time you pay shipping, duty, VAT, you will be paying about 1 for each $1 of the listed price.

I do lots of mail order with both the above places and have never had any problems. And both do ship to the UK.

Newt Vail

Lid

Here Newt, surely American pounds must weigh more than British pounds!!

Lid - formerley known as Leighton [:)]

splodger

Thanks guys,
I should be able to find something to fit me.
Been on the two sites newt and was very impressed!
Keep up the good work .

SPLODGER

Chopper

Splodger,

Why don't you have a ride out to the Halkon Hunt factory, it's only in Doncaster so it shouldn't be too far for you.

They have a shop in the corner of the factory with all sorts of gear from gore-tex jackets to fleece neck warmers (which are excellent this time of year[;)])

You'll also pick up what you want a lot cheaper than buying from a regular shop, they have trade samples and cloting they have made up for magazine advertisements on sale.

Halkon Hunt is about the best gear you can get. All my clothing is from there and it will last seasons no matter how often you wash it, even the t-shirt in my pic below is HH, you can see it on the right sleeve.

Lee Saville - Colmic Team Ossett

Individual 2002 World Club Champion, Zagreb - Croatia.
Individual 2002 Angling Times North East Region Winter League Champion.
2001 Embassy Division 1 National Team Champions.

www.colmic.com

norm

splodger
either listen to lee
or go on a diet (LOL)
i am only 16 stone so i dont need to go on one for anyone says it

Status
Not open for further replies.