Xmas pressies

Wise Owl

Account Locked
Well tonight I will receive one of my Xmas presents, Me and my Gert will be eating out before spending a couple of hours in the presence of greatness, we are going to see Mr Rod Stewart ???

Dave Spence

MD virtual champion 2020. Golden Pie winner 2018.
Site Supporter
Nice one mate, Rocking Rod is an institution and from what I can gather a genuinely nice fella. Hope you have a great time (y)

TrickyD

Site Supporter
I read his autobigraphy, dirty old git. I saw in the news that he had to cancel some shows as he's ill, hope he's got over it.

Dave Spence

MD virtual champion 2020. Golden Pie winner 2018.
Site Supporter
I read his autobigraphy, dirty old git. I saw in the news that he had to cancel some shows as he's ill, hope he's got over it.
He probably will mate, he's spent a lifetime getting over....:p

warrington63

Exiled Northerner
Site Supporter
My mates wife took him to see Rod Stewart for a 60th birthday present....... in Las Vegas.
I got a jumper and aftershave for my 60th off my wife ?

62tucker

Site Supporter
He’s had prostrate cancer so doing well if he still doing concerts. ??

ukzero1

Growing old disgracefully.
Site Supporter
Already got (and using) mine. A Pard NV007 night vision for the gun. Well, you just got to, haven't you, just to make sure all is working properly. :unsure::whistle::giggle:

62tucker

Site Supporter
Already got (and using) mine. A Pard NV007 night vision for the gun. Well, you just got to, haven't you, just to make sure all is working properly. :unsure::whistle::giggle:
That my xmas present to myself. Not arrived yet. Also getting a new pcp and scope for it around xmas time.
Us pensioners can take our money with us.
Am I a pensioner at 57 on early retirement pension, or are you only a pension when you get your state pension.

ukzero1

Site Supporter
State pension mate, you'll find that early retirement pension won't get you the OAP concessions.

ukzero1

Site Supporter
@62tucker

And be careful when you get your bus pass, a rod licence doesn't scan on those bus machine thingy's. (Don't ask). :rolleyes:

kevin o connor

M.O.G. member
Staff member
Site Supporter
Rod Steward does a great job of singing an old Irish ballad. Forget the politics and just enjoy the music.

Dave

Red Leader
Staff member
Site Supporter
My missus is going with her sister tonight as well so if you see her give her a wave :)

Pompous git

Site Supporter
Wise one, bit before your time but `every picture tells a story` was a marvellous album then and still is, have fun.