X3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nev101

Bogs Dalls
I know this one has been flogged to death but i read a post from February where a few people had newly purchased the Preston X3 and the reports were good.

I am planning to get one next month and was wondering if the X3 is still as good now or has there been any notable problems

Cheers

Nightowluk

i'm happy with mine. the only thing i would say could be improved on is they could put a coolar in the v on the seat like they do on the milo boxes. i don't really find that it helps and just end up sitting on my pole.

Lop

I have had mine for almost a year and a half and have used it very well! Its absolutely surpurb! Definitly a great investment!

Uncookedchefy

Nev101, I know you might have been saving up for the X3 But Dont buy one, Buy an X5, You would regret buying an X3, you get so much more space and for the extra 's its well worth it. Preston have really done well with the X range boxes, I've had mine for about 6 months and love it. I'm about 19 stone in weight and it holds my weight superb and with all my attachments I cant fault it in anyway. I would rather spend that extra, if you can do so.

Hope that helps.

Nightowluk

you can now buy different add on's for the x range such as extra deep or shallow draws. so you could always buy the x3 and buy some add on's if you find it's not big enough. i've got to be honest, if it's big enough for me with all the rubbish i carry with me! it should be big enough for most other's.

Status
Not open for further replies.