www.reels-on-wheels.org

Status
Not open for further replies.

fish4carp

has anyone seen this site? nick is a nice bloke and has the site above. its aimed specifically for disabled anglers and part of its aim is to find buddies for disabled anglers to help them get to lakes etc. he is currently in the 'buddy bus' touring england, and is soon to be a registered charity.

midge99

Spot on bloke I have exchanged a few E-mails with him and fully support what he is doing. As a disabled angler myself I can understand the difficulties many would have.

I fish mainly in matches but have to be selective on my choice of venues, I am lucky that at the moment I can take myself, but who knows what the future holds. If I can't fish I would have to resort to sitting on here all day sending PM's to Dirk for amusement.[:D]

fish4carp

yes, have had a bit to do with him, the Angling times forum has supported him well, i've fallen out with them, so thought i would drum up some interest for nick in here. we have had a few auctions to raise money for the buddy bus, but in my opinion not to successfully. however he has auctions in his own site as well. anyone disabled please do check it out. could be a well spend 10 minutes even if you only look at his site and nothing else.

jason

great site,check it out some great people on there, if ou know any disabled anglers tell em about the site it might just help them out!!!!!!!

cheers beastmaster

Larry

Lazarus
I spoke to him numerous times the buddy van was parked on the car park at Peterstone fishery while the MD fish was on .He was up there fishing the Carp Pair's championship's he wasn't drawn at Peterstone but at another fishery near by.

john

Its a brilliant site with helping disabled anglers and charities it no1 priority.

topdriver

I help run a junior angling club and needed advice on a disabled platform. The EA ignored our repeated requests for help (as usual) but this organisation was brilliant. I had an email the next day with drawings, dimentions, the works.
Morecambe & District JA are hoping to meet Nick later this year for an angling session if he gets up to the North West.
Keep up the good work guys.

Robbydrum

Nick is a genuine,honest and decent man guys ...support him where you can please...and if you see him around please go and say hello to him.

Status
Not open for further replies.