Worthington Cup Final :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dooby

' 007 '
Hey all,

Great display by the liverpool players, great result made better because it was against man u[:p][:D][:p][:D]

Cheers

Dooby[:)]

Dooby

' 007 '
Yeah[:)] Liverpool have won that cup FOUR times[:D] What about u[:p][:p][:p]

lol

Cheers

Dooby

Angling may be said to be so like the mathematics, that it can never be fully learnt.

timber

built for comfort
but you aint gonna win it this year[:D]i wonder why oh yes your not in it,and not even in the losers european cup either oh um.

big dave

Dooby

' 007 '
But we have won it more times than you? and we are THE MOST SUCCESSFUL BRITISH FOOTBALL TEAM EVER,

Enough Said LOL

Dooby

Angling may be said to be so like the mathematics, that it can never be fully learnt.

timber

built for comfort
we will see at old trafford on saturday.if heskey plays we are laughing and as for that clown dudek, well.

big dave

timber

built for comfort
who asked you to but in pole roller?

big dave

PoleRoller2003

'Pole Breaker'
i can say what is on my mind man u will lose as we are going to do the doulble on you

poleroller2003
chris the name fish the game

Dooby

' 007 '
Are you on about the same clown who had Man Of The Match in the Worthington Cup Final?

Cheers lol

Dooby

PoleRoller2003

'Pole Breaker'
bartez is the 1 you should be talking about timber (clown)

poleroller2003

PoleRoller2003

'Pole Breaker'
awell we lost 4-0 but nevermind but we still never walk alone.

poleroller2003

timber

built for comfort
well what can i say.besides ha ha ha ha ha .going to do the double on us are you,don't think so and as for clowns you've got eleven of them,oh sorry make that thirteen nearly forgot about houllier and pinnochio. BRING ON ARESENAL.

big dave

Dooby

' 007 '
Who are Britains Most Successful Football Club? you need anoth 19[:D][:p][:D][:p][:D][:p]Trophies to catch up with us[:)], Still nevermind mate,

Cheers

Dooby

timber

built for comfort
no worries.anyway whats it like living in the past.we can all do that,before liverpool were succesful some other team was winning everything does that make them better than you? live for today and just admit we are better than you.there is no shame in that

big dave

Dooby

' 007 '
Ok mate, fair play, you won yesterday, you won comfortably(can't spell lol) you were the better side[:)]

Best Of Luck On Tuesday[:)]

Dooby

timber

built for comfort
CHEERS DOOBY YOUR NOT SO BAD AFTERALL(FOR A SCOUSE FAN)I ALSO WISH YOU WELL IN GETTING HIGH ENOUGH TO GET INTO THE CHAMPS LEAGUE.

big dave

Dooby

' 007 '
Hey mate,

Go show the spanish how to play Proper Football[:)]

Cheers

Dooby

The percher

Bolton 'till I die
United? Liverpool? Who are they?
Bolton Wanderers, weve proven we can beat the both of yas. Well liverpool have beaten us twice this year, but we came very close to doing the double on united this year, if not for a last miute goal from solksjaer we would. Going off this i say liverpool are better, though they clearly arnt! Youre both pants!

J.Tolley

Dooby

' 007 '
lol can you tell me where the almighty bolton are in the league please?

Status
Not open for further replies.