Worst United team since?.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pontius Pilate

mufc ok
Rumour has it that you flew your drone into stokes ground today to check what songs we were chanting with you being obsessed with us jukeyboy hehehe

Last edited:

RUDDLES

I honestly feel sorry for van gall he getting grief off media and the fans he doesn't deserve all the blame . Some big players not taking the task in hand and busting a gut for the team it's strange watching a utd side with no passion ... will sacking him make much difference at all I'm not so sure but I think he will be gone before end of week ..[:W]

RUDDLES

I don't think Maureen is the answer to turn it around . I'm not sure who would be best man for job . Pep maybe that would be a kick up city's backside if they could pull it off I am sure he would do better at utd than city .

jukebox1

Originally posted by Pontius Pilate

Rumour has it that you flew your drone into stokes ground today to check what songs we were chanting with you being obsessed with us jukeyboy hehehe

Work with a load of Stokies and always tell em the 3 best things to come out of Stoke are Phil Taylor, Robbie Williams and pottery [:D]

Hows it feel to be us 20 years ago PP....awesome aint it [:p]
And in answer to the OP...wasn't it Dave Sextan that fubared em last time ?

Wise Owl

Disinterested Insouciant
Site Supporter

We are nothing like you as we will never fall that far

Your status quotes here's the egg here's the egg bit of advise mate don't count yer chickens before they hatch [;)]

62tucker

Site Supporter
He has spent 250 million. Any other manger would of been gone before now but,, I remember a post a while back about teams with long serving managers have more success.. Bit I still think that is false.

jukebox1

We are nothing like you as we will never fall that far

Deluded.

And who or how will you get out of this predicament?
Youve spunked 250 million with LVG and none of those players would walk into a top 4 side.
Your on your second manager now that the fans(and seems like players) have turned on...thought your lot prided yourselves on not sacking managers and giving them a chance?
No top players will want to work at the club apart from money grabbing mercenaries...see dimaria.
Your fans dont know how to lose and are calling for another manager rather than sticking with whats there.

its beautiful mate...its poetry in motion and its a joy to watch unfold for all other footie fans that your crowd have looked down on for so long
[:W][:T]

SevernTraveller

How the mighty have fallen.

Highlight of the season has now come down to taking points off Liverpool

Looks like it will be Iceland frozen shrimp on the menu for a while

[:D]

Wise Owl

Disinterested Insouciant
Site Supporter
I hope Liverpool absolutely *****ook em [:D][:D][:D][;)]

shang

Maybe we just need to play liverpool asap for the standard easy 3 hehe

You said the same thing about Arsenal and that didn't turn out too well.

mansfield lad

Text me midweek and said something like "if we win our next 2 games we'll be right back in it"

Since then they've got beat at Stoke and next up is Chelsea. I offered him a bet last night of 1,000 that Liverpool would be higher than United Wednesday night come 10pm. He bottled it big time and then I said you only need to draw (goal difference is superior) for it to win and I got a poncey reply "I'm not gonna jinx it".

FFS then I come on here and he's stating he wants to play liverpool quickly.

Deluded or what

Status
Not open for further replies.