Wormwood Scrubs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dannysdad

Guv
The second episode was on (Last night) what did you all think................(honestly?)?

I'll say that it is the closest I've seen to what life is like for Staff and Cons, in this day and age.

It's not half changed in 19yrs though[:0]

delk

Originally posted by Dannysdad2104

The second episode was on (Last night) what did you all think................(honestly?)?

I'll say that it is the closest I've seen to what life is like for Staff and Cons, in this day and age.

It's not half changed in 19yrs though[:0]
was u a screw or con

brasem

Wear Champ 2011
Thought it was ridiculous, trying to get sympathy for the cons because they were missing kids at Christmas.....tuff s**t, should have thought about that before breaking the law.

I felt like it glorified the cons, only 1 of them showed remorse for what he had done. I think one of them even bragged he had seen every episode of Big Brother from behind bars for several different crimes, another said the prison was his home and the cons his family.

Good advert for corporal punishment!

Hatman

Drawbag ace
Sympathy for cons at christmas? That reminds me of christmas eve about 10 years back, when I worked in an office near Leeds Courts, a van load of prisoners were banging on the van sides and yelling "let me out". Must have really liked turkey.

Marvin Waggler

Bass Blanker
My old man spent 11 years inside when it all caught up with him, and he's always said doing time was nothing more than an inconvineance to 'career' criminals, & no deterrent what-so-ever.

Status
Not open for further replies.