worms

Status
Not open for further replies.

timber

built for comfort
i just received some worms from willyworms.co.uk i sent for a small amount as a sampler for when we go to Ireland later in the year(1.60 for approx 90 worms)these worms are just the right size and i think are perfect for those Irish bream,so if you are looking for some good worms give them a try.

big dave

martin.

Account Locked
hi thats good value it means in 1/2hr on sat i drove 2m & saved myself over 16 by digging over 1,000 red worms & they were guaranteed fresh

tight lines.
martin.

talk fishing flip football

joe1987

'Darwener'
It's real easy to get reds out of compost heaps and horses poo poo! Millions of 'em but they're pretty small usually, good for bunches of worms though.

Get them rods bent, get them reels screamin', get fishin!
Toodlepip **Joe-boy**

martin.

Account Locked
the ones im getting at moment are about3" long the heap is probably 6-7yrs old and is topped up regular. i dont normally bother with the small ones

tight lines.
martin.

Geoff P

The MOGerator
Staff member
Site Supporter
Now I always thought it was illegal to take worms to Ireland.

Geoff

Clean Banks Campaign member

martin.

Account Locked
geoff
you are allowed to take worms to ireland but your not allowed to take them in soil you can put them in newspaper or something

tight lines.
martin.

norm

my wife has worms ----

thats why i married her

martin.

Account Locked
hi norm
funny you should say that , your missus told me a similar thing
but i seem to recall her words were "his 1 little worm"[:D][:D]

tight lines.
martin.

timber

built for comfort
wish i had never bothered telling you ,don't seem very grateful do you? by the way bit hard to dig my own worms being slightly disabled.

big dave

martin.

Account Locked
hi big dave
you will have to learn not to take some replies to heart although the posting you made is of no relevance to 1 or 2 off us it WILL help quite a few of them on here.
some of the postings i make are for specific people & of no use to others but we all enjoyn all the postings.
as for yourself being disabled im very sorry to hear that & i hope its not to serious
there are quite a few of us on here that have various degrees of disability & we all try to help each other out as & when we can.
i never meant to offend you & if i did please accept my appology it was unintentional

tight lines.
martin.

Lid

Hi Timber

Yup as Martin says it will be of interest to some of us. I for one don't have time to go worm hunting and find it much easier to buy them. I pay 5 for what I think is a quarter kilo of dendrabaenas (its a chinese takeaway tub full anyway) and 8 for 50 lobs. The lobs are fine, although they come from Canada, but the Dendras are rather mixed sizes.

Do you know if Willyworms sell lobs and reds as well as dendras, assuming it is Dendras you've been buying?

Cheers.

Lid [:)]

pikey123

whats the difference between brandlings and redworms as they both live in compost.i,m certain the worms i get are brandlings as they have a greenish puss or blood.
if this is the case where can i find the redworms any ideas .

d a pike

norm

i think i heard that red worms are best from pigsh@t

scales

Vinny
Hello all, Personally instead of Redworms I always order 'Little Willies' from Willyworms they are small Denras and are deadly hookers for Irish Bream and as we all know Dendras are a lot more hardy than Reds which hate changes in temprature.

cheers,

Scales,

Every angler knows his Plaice.

norm

my wife perfers little willies thats wy she still is married to me

thats wot martin reccons anyhow (LOL)

Status
Not open for further replies.