World Record Common Carp 84lb 12oz

Status
Not open for further replies.

maximus

I was just sent an email containing this beauty.

Now that is massive.

The captor was German angler Emir Caro.

Last edited:

maximus

I'd imagine that one that size could take you water skiing Deano70. What do you recon mate?

ott

thats one hell of a snotty nose.the biggest ive heard of in oz is 55lb,and that one would dwarf it.what a catch.

Cyprinus

ott, would you kill one that was 55lb?

i know you have to over there but wouldnt you make an exception on such a big fish?

CaRp Kidd

Speedy
Hm but i thought that 89lber caght in france was the world record does that 89lber not count any more coz it is ded??

i reckon it shud still count

ashtheangler

Team tackletek
that 89lber was a mirror mate - this one is a common, althought the 89lber is the world record carp overall, this carp is the biggest COMMON carp caught in the world. and its BLOODY HUGE!

dream_catcher

What a fake. I've blown this image up in photoshop and you can clearly see clipping paths and cut ins.

chappy2004

Originally posted by dream_catcher

What a fake. I've blown this image up in photoshop and you can clearly see clipping paths and cut ins.
Looks ok to me. How about the fin shadow on the guys leg, they faked that too?

No offence, but it seems that some peoples answer to anything unusual is that its a fake or a conspiracy theory. Strange things do happen you know [;)]

logical

Looks fine aswell to fine, Its just HUGE haha! lovely fish [:)]
Also wouldnt there have had to be witness's other then the guys friends to confirm that this was a world record fish? so obviosly it isnt fake

Last edited:

ott

yes.i would do it as humanely as i could and the fish would find its way to my wall.what a apectacular fish it would be, however it is more than just the law that calls me to kill carp.my own beliefs and what they have done to our ecosystem in the last 40 years leaves me no choice.

TheHat

Has somebody popped something in my coffee 'cos I think I'm seeing things.

That's not a fish it's a baby elephant!!

pikerboy

Looks fake to me. I would struggle to lift tht weight and still smile.

Piker boy

The Raven

The thing that looks shifty to me is wouldn't you be grinning like a fool at the camera....?

Ady

Formerly Adymon
Now i look it definitley looks fake, looks to big to be 84lbs. im about 180lbs i think, and there is no way that im two and a bit of them, no way! Its 5ft long!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.