Woodlands View

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vince G

Hop Along
I'm looking for info on Woodlands View, specifically Front and Back Deans for the BDAA Grand Masters Final on 11th September.

I know the fishery has had a few problems in the last month or so and wondered how this has affected the fishing.

Any help gratefully received

Vince

Datafile4.jpg

tragicfin

hi tragicfin here I'm fishing there on wednesday this week in a match for the D'ANGLERS. I will post and tell you how it goes. One of the lads in our club is also fishing the final.

all the best for now
steve

tragicfin

Vince steve here as promised aka tragicfin,

We fished on aryles pool on wednesday at woodland view. front and back deans was also being fished at the same time by another group. The bait that everyone is using is red meat over corn with worms as a change bait this is going well all over the fishery at the moment. the methods are the long pole with a short hook length for up in the water and fishing on the deck close in 2/3 meters average depth is around 5/6ft so get them rigs sorted hey. all the fish I caught yesterday was on the red meat flavoured with sensa's strawberry red spray, I ended up winning with 48lb 9ozs on aryles pool the top weight was 103lb 3oz . it is fishing well up there if you have any more questions please get back to me.
all the best for now

steve

Status
Not open for further replies.