Woodland View Worcs

Status
Not open for further replies.

KennyRen

Hi have any m.d. fished at Woodland View lately i am fishing the UKDMFC FINAL on sat and could do with some info on whats working at the moment bait wise
thanks it on frunt and back deans

fordy1

Corn is a top bait there for feed and hook, meat for hook bait only ,and either take a few casters or get some of their pellets. There is an 8 pint limit,10 tins of corn is classed as 6 pints(max allowed of corn)meat -hook only, worms/caster/pellet all get used, but if i were going i'd take my limit of corn ,some red half inch cubes of meat,and 2 pints of pellet,u have to use their hookers as well,It's worth fishing on the deck at 13m to start,feeding corn,also feed a line at 6m on deck,if every peg's in dont bother feeding the edge till late on(after 3 hrs)as this maybe just wasting some of ur bait limit,if on a corner start in deep water plus feed edge (at least 13m)if cathing out in deep water keep on it but keep feeding edge,if u can leave edge a couple of hours it could be awesome when u go on it,fish 14 hook and .17 line up edge, but a rig with 16-.15 could catch if harder.On deck out have a rig with 14 hook-.15 and one with 12(pr21)-.17 for meat/double corn, feed a decent potfull at the start then after every fish a kinder full of corn or if struggling a decent potfull every 20 mins or so.This venue responds well to heavy feeding ,8 pints sounds a lot,but is easy to get rid of.If really struggling feed big potfulls to try and get a responce,Also lot's can be caught shallow but just see on the day,pellet or corn good for shallow.

djhaze2004

fished a couple of opens there last week - although not on deans- like fordy said but i would fish mainly a line at 4m they come pretty short. use a kinder to pot in dont get spreading the bait about by hand its what i did and totally messed it up!!!

nigel clark

fished a teams of 3 event last monday, and won it with 6 points.All lakes were in except hay. It went pretty much as fordy says apart from when i got them in the edge they wouldnt take until i put a big worm on then the pole was getting ripped never mind float going under. Team mate was on back Deans 42 and had 3 proper lumps next to his keepnet in the last hour with big cubes of meat. He was 3rd in section (both deans) 57lb. The corner peg (I think 48 or there abouts ) won section and 2nd overall with 70lb. One of the other corners 64 lb 2nd in section 3rd overall. i did notice though that fishing long with pellet hookers was picking up the smaller carp(1-1.5) when the lake was struggling.

Status
Not open for further replies.