wooden spoon 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

NickatCJs

NickatSVL
Guess thas down to the new spoon owner, but hope is's soon[;)] apart from anything else, I need me quid back[:D]

notneeded

The 1st pie winner 2019
Site Supporter
You've got to let the new owner of the spoon keep in for a while so he can walk tall and proud and show off he's new trophy .[:T]

NickatCJs

NickatSVL
Originally posted by pole addict

Still with us Nick?
Were the threats of suicide just a cry for help then ? Lol
No I tried...

Lent on the sword, but it failed to work, kept bending. Will make my own next time....

20131021141234_sword.jpg

Guess I got it wrong.. bit like my draw in the match[;)]

pole addict

Corner pegs you and notneeded. No-one around for miles.
I'd say you two were on the flyers.

NickatCJs

NickatSVL
Wrong end, lad oposite had the spoon, rest me case. Weights all came in the teans, as expected, but well done and all that[:X][:X]

pedro1098

peg7 is good peg,popped up bread to the reeds or method,tight to the trees p5 & 6, the rest is hit & miss,if your on p9+ and your pole lines are dead..your in trouble

NickatCJs

NickatSVL
Sounds like someone who knows what he's on about.

You see Pole, I didn't stand a chance[:T]

notneeded

The 1st pie winner 2019
Site Supporter
Pity perch basher could not make it then some one would have been 2 pound up and more banter between the 3 of you ?[:T]

NickatCJs

NickatSVL
Basher would have done him....with a decent draw[;)]

Perch basher is just awesome, I turned down an England regular to fish with him in my winter pairs.

Shame you and Pole cannot pair up and take us on, but guess you are both scared[:0]

pole addict

Poor Basher...you only want him when shotgun aint around....you're the most fickle kid in the playground [B)]

NickatCJs

NickatSVL
what do you mean fickle, me and basher last year, me and basher this year. Not seen Shotgun all year, hope he's ok.

You and notneeded would make a nice couple, you could hold hands to keep warm[:X], but I can understand the fear[;)]

pedro1098

which pegs produced? method? bottom of first shelf CAN produce on corn,pegs 1,2,3 are good in summer..for best results you need to cast real tight between trees peg4,5,6, bites are violent on the tip,they pull for the snags,carnt remember but p7 or 8 commands the right to cast to the reeds,never fails them reeds! but p9 on wards are pole pegs,the top corner peg is ok to the left by the reeds etc.
didnt want to tell anyone who was fishing it,not the correct thing to do if you get me

Status
Not open for further replies.