Women Drivers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Barrie44

' The Hulk '
Honestly, some women shouldnt be on the road!

Driving to the office this morning on the motorway, I looked over to my right and there was a woman in a brand new BMW
doing 90 miles per hour with her face up close to her rear view mirror putting on her eyeliner!

I looked away for a couple of seconds and when I looked back she was halfway over in my lane still working on that makeup!! It scared me (I'm a man) so much that I dropped my electric shaver, which knocked the bacon roll out of my other hand. In all the confusion of trying to straighten out the car using my knees against the steering wheel, it knocked my mobile from my ear which fell into the coffee between my legs, causing it to splash and burn BIG JIM AND THE ROUND TWINS, causing me to scream which made me drop the cigarette out of my mouth, ruined my shirt and DISCONNECTED AN IMPORTANT CALL.

FRIGGING WOMEN DRIVERS !!!!!![:p][:D]

If people concentrated on the really important things in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles.

norm

lol

wimin doh

Datafile4.asp

Nige

Why do women have Orgasm's ?

So they can still have a moan whilst enjoying themselves.

Nige, Wishin I was Fishin
(Dreams do come true, 19 years & the Wolves are back in the Premiership!!)

norm

nige total class lol

mods nic off dont dare take that off lol

Datafile4.asp

Barrie44

' The Hulk '
I was going to mention that, But thought better not as was alittle over top I thought oh well we will see lol..

Datafile4.asp

If people concentrated on the really important things in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles.

norm

barrie

you are allowed to say things that are true lol

just don't upset people that the government are protecting on the tax payers money (oooops may get wrong for that one )

Datafile4.asp

Apache

Datafile4.asp

Tight Lines,

Datafile4.asp

Datafile4.asp

Heathlands Angling Club - http://www.heathlandsanglingclub.8m.comPinkieDrowner's Forum (Under 18's only) - http://www.maggotdrowning.com/younguns

Status
Not open for further replies.