Woken up broke !

robert d

Allways trying to improve
Site Supporter
No it was Wise , must of drugged you 😁😁😁😁😁😁😁
He pm me asking what to do as you kept calling him babe and said sit on my lap and we can talk about the first thing that pops up .........il get me coat ,heavy fine on the way 😍😍😍😍😍

Dave

Red Leader
Staff member
Site Supporter
I recall the night me and Wisey shared a bivvy - I kept telling him I'm not that type and to stop rubbing himself up to me, but he wouldn't have it and eventually I had to threaten to take his Crocs and squeezy toys off him. That worked for a while, well until day break anyway when he was allowed out of his bag - it's amazing how cable ties come in handy at times ;)

robert d

Site Supporter
I recall the night me and Wisey shared a bivvy - I kept telling him I'm not that type and to stop rubbing himself up to me, but he wouldn't have it and eventually I had to threaten to take his Crocs and squeezy toys off him. That worked for a while, well until day break anyway when he was allowed out of his bag - it's amazing how cable ties come in handy at times ;)
I cant stop laughing ,cheered me up ,cable ties

robert d

Site Supporter
I have just bought some very good quality skid bungs £25 plus postage 😁😁😁😁😁😁

Pompous git

Site Supporter
Seriously Mick you do have my sympathy, seem to have had more than my share of knee pain lately.

Imagine this, step off of a kerb into what appears to be a puddle an inch deep. Whoops it turns out to be a pot hole several inches
deep, result jarred knee and weeks of hobbling.

Dave Spence

MD virtual champion 2020. Golden Pie winner 2018.
Site Supporter
I feel for you Mick, you just don't deserve the stick you are getting on here. You put yourself out trying to help people with your advice, you supply quality gear at a good price and you keep us royally entertained with your writings and after all this, all you get is verbal abuse and ridicule. Shame on you, fellow Drowners. Mick, park yourself in front of the telly and let your comely wench sit by your side, mopping your brow, rolling your fags and keeping the brews of devil blood coming until you are fit enough to resume normal duties.

Wise Owl

Account Locked
A few week ago i had a bad limp couldn't suss it till i tipped the stone outta me Boot (y)