Woke idiots

Wise Owl

Account Locked
The others that should be Prosecuted and put in Prison are the Ones that abuse shop staff that are being asked to stop people entering without a mask, these people are being spat at, insulted, and attacked by the idiots who wont wear masks. I cant think of anything more scary for these people to be asked to do that job never mind get the idiots to do as asked.

Scribe

Official Supplier of Pork Pies to the Drowners
Site Supporter
Any Woke non-believer should avoid having the vaccine at all costs, it's a well known fact that the Government in collusion with the big Pharma companies have instilled a dose of something called 'Commonsense' in each vial. Commonsense is well known to cause sensible behaviour and attitudes and is anti-woke beliefs.

For heavens sake keep non-believers away from Covid wards the feckwits would only get in the way and be a nuisance, stick them instead moving the dead to the mortuary after a day of doing that believe me they wouldn't be so mind numbingly stupid,

feldri

Site Supporter
Spitting is the one thing I cannot abide. It's the most disgusting thing anyone can do to another person. I would rather be punched and kicked then be spat at. Only been spat at once by a young thug who thought he was being big in front of his mates. I broke his nose and made him cry like a baby when I twisted it back and forth whilst kneeling on his chest. His so called mates just stood there and did nothing.