Woke idiots

Trogg

the bouncer
Staff member
Site Supporter
This lot of woke idiots, claim the rest of us are the fools for believing the whole "corona/covid hoax" and giving into the "controllervirus plandemic" created by the government to take our freedoms.

They are "woke" to the lies and won't be fooled by the government or their media puppets who are also in on it, along with the NHS, all the emergency services, the armed forces, multinationals blah blah blah.

I myself, i think they should be allowed to gather, they should be allowed to protest their antilockdown feelings, they should also be made to sign affidavits that should they become ill with coronavirus/covid they will not be expecting the NHS to treat them nor will they expect to make use of any taxpayer funded medical/health services.

Once signed they will then be allowed to proceed to a designated area where they can protest to their hearts delight, the area will be fenced in using reinforced heras fencing and once they are all in, the hoses will be turned on them, once they are all well and truly drenched they can be released and allowed on their way.

See if they still want to protest their right to walk around once they are drenched, cold, lonely and being laughed at by all us "non woke" people, see if they still want to be spreaders, see if they are still so sure that it is all a hoax, see if they still claim they are woke!

commieboy257

Account Locked
they are total idiots. I just wish some of them would get a good non fatal dose, sort that I got that buggers you up 9 months later, then let them tell everyone 'it's just a cold'.
same for vaccination - no vaccine - no treatment for covid related illness and no access to crowded areas.

kevin o connor

M.O.G. member
Staff member
Site Supporter
To be honest I don't think they can be refused treatment. At the moment there is no way of knowing how many "non believers" have contracted it and have received treatment so far ! But if you take it to it's logical conclusion, it would mean that smokers should not be treated for cancer, or people who drink a lot should not be treated for liver failure !

RedhillPhil

Computers verified, riots quelled, wars started.
Site Supporter
It's so fake that just to keep up appearances my police eldest son has just this evening told me that he has been "volunteered" for ambulance driving for a month as so many ambulance crews are having to isolate.

drw

Site Supporter
Smokers and drinkers are taxed to the hilt it would be interesting to see what ni and taxes would be with out these ?

Dave Spence

MD virtual champion 2020. Golden Pie winner 2018.
Site Supporter
Anyone who doesn't believe the pandemic is real should have their rights respected. However they cannot then expect to be allowed to mix in the general population in case they have it. Let them go and live in the wilds somewhere whilst the rest of us do what we can to save their miserable Asses😤

lp1886

If an elderly person gets Covid that has underlying health conditions linked to heavy smoking, drinking, or drug abuse, should they still be eligible for treatment? Alot of people have lived reckless lives for decades, it’s not a recent phenomenon.

tipitinmick

Site Supporter
Anyone who doesn't believe the pandemic is real should have their rights respected. However they cannot then expect to be allowed to mix in the general population in case they have it. Let them go and live in the wilds somewhere whilst the rest of us do what we can to save their miserable Asses😤
In the wild but, excluded from lakes, ponds and rivers. I don’t want them near me. 😳🤣🤣

Dave Spence

MD virtual champion 2020. Golden Pie winner 2018.
Site Supporter
If an elderly person gets Covid that has underlying health conditions linked to heavy smoking, drinking, or drug abuse, should they still be eligible for treatment? Alot of people have lived reckless lives for decades, it’s not a recent phenomenon.
But we should also include mountaineer, bike racers, BMX enthusiasts, Sunday league footballers, in fact any injury that could be classed as self inflicted.

John Step

Site Supporter
I wonder if it was the same with the two women fined in the Peak District. The photo I saw on the news was taken of them walking towards the camera in a very posed 6 feet apart walk. Who took the photo and why?

Peter

'Mugger'
Staff member
Site Supporter
This lot of woke idiots, claim the rest of us are the fools for believing the whole "corona/covid hoax" and giving into the "controllervirus plandemic" created by the government to take our freedoms.

They are "woke" to the lies and won't be fooled by the government or their media puppets who are also in on it, along with the NHS, all the emergency services, the armed forces, multinationals blah blah blah.

I myself, i think they should be allowed to gather, they should be allowed to protest their antilockdown feelings, they should also be made to sign affidavits that should they become ill with coronavirus/covid they will not be expecting the NHS to treat them nor will they expect to make use of any taxpayer funded medical/health services.

Once signed they will then be allowed to proceed to a designated area where they can protest to their hearts delight, the area will be fenced in using reinforced heras fencing and once they are all in, the hoses will be turned on them, once they are all well and truly drenched they can be released and allowed on their way.

See if they still want to protest their right to walk around once they are drenched, cold, lonely and being laughed at by all us "non woke" people, see if they still want to be spreaders, see if they are still so sure that it is all a hoax, see if they still claim they are woke!

Soaked and laughed at!!!!!!!!!!!!! Bloody hell, where's the real Trogg or have you gone soft in your old age? 🤣

lp1886

But we should also include mountaineer, bike racers, BMX enthusiasts, Sunday league footballers, in fact any injury that could be classed as self inflicted.
I get what you’re saying, but with those examples nobody intentionally goes out to hurt themselves. Smokers, drinkers, drug users, even the morbidly obese, aren’t accidents, they know they are harming themselves and continue for many years.

Trogg

the bouncer
Staff member
Site Supporter
To be honest I don't think they can be refused treatment. At the moment there is no way of knowing how many "non believers" have contracted it and have received treatment so far ! But if you take it to it's logical conclusion, it would mean that smokers should not be treated for cancer, or people who drink a lot should not be treated for liver failure !
BUT, we all know they exist and they are dangerous, we don't deny that smoking and drinking causes damage/kills whereas these idiots are deniers, so therefore they won't be requiring any treatment for a none existant virus.

yes of course you are right, we should let these idiots carry on having their protests and gatherings, spreading the virus and then let them all overwhelm the NHS through their stupidity just like old folks who are overwhelming the NHS due to thier smoking, drinking and reckless lives.

I wonder if it was the same with the two women fined in the Peak District. The photo I saw on the news was taken of them walking towards the camera in a very posed 6 feet apart walk. Who took the photo and why?
The photo was taken on a timer, set up by the one woman, it was also not taken at the place they were when the police stopped them, they just wanted their 15 mins of fame and plenty of sympathy/support for when their compensation claims go in

Soaked and laughed at!!!!!!!!!!!!! Bloody hell, where's the real Trogg or have you gone soft in your old age? 🤣
To many sulky snowflakes on here mate, they get upset when i talk about cleaving skulls open and scraping out the brains, disembowling, ramming hot pokers up backsides, flaying, ripping out the larynx using pliers etc

Wise Owl

Account Locked
Having my Flu Jab next week (y) Should put me nicely on to my Covid jab. (y)(y)

62tucker

Site Supporter
There’s been a rush of flu jabs after Xmas.
It’s a question on the covid form.
But not sure if you can or can not get the jab if you haven’t had the flu one !
A lot who been asked but never went have suddenly decided to get it.

Chervil

Site Supporter
Funnily enough, one of them was on LBC yesterday. You know what? She is now so confused by the rules, that she hasn't left her house since the incident. It seems she wants a little more than her 5 minutes.

Wise Owl

Account Locked
There’s been a rush of flu jabs after Xmas.
It’s a question on the covid form.
But not sure if you can or can not get the jab if you haven’t had the flu one !
A lot who been asked but never went have suddenly decided to get it.

My consultant says it should be ok for when I come up for it 👍👍