Wives and hempseed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Frank

Hi everyone,
Why is my wife not talking to me all ive done is cook my hemp in her potato pan. What else could I have used that was big enough??

Serves me right realy for not waiting 'til she had gone out

Frank

Tim

Hi Frank
You could always buy her some chocolates >>> 'Black Magic' should do

heehee

Tim

Cyprinid_boy

Frank,
Really ruin her saucepan by adding some black dye as you simmer the seed. Bi-carvonate of soda is also another winner.
Mat

Larry Teepot

hey Frank

ive gone back to using the flask 1/3rd hemp then boiling water dont forget to leave enough room for the seed to swell 3hours is perfect for hookers and over night for feed no smell no pans to scour

Larry Teepot

Allan

Hi all,
I have only just noticed this thread, Hemp cooking in this house is a taboo subject, I was once caught red handed cooking hemp in Isobels pressure cooker. she was so angry that she went to the cuboard and took out and old enamel Pan and promptly threw it at me. the scars have healed and the pan is great. I can cook three pints at a time, when she is not here.

Allan

scouse

'River Man'
hi frank why dont you cook the hemp in a cassarole dish in the oven with the lid on you get no smell and happy days.. tightlines scouse

Dem0n

or you could always try swapping the wife for a burco..
no complaints and no ruined saucepans

Dammit I know there's fish here somewhere

Frank

Hi all, Thanks for all the advice. A pal of mine got me a pressure cooker from a car boot sale for 3 which works really well and actually cuts the time down and the smell. The missus is talking to me again but the pan took a lot of cleaning
and the spuds did taste funny for a while

It took some grovelling tho to get her to let me put my spare in the freezer!!

Frank

Allan

Now it's funny that you should mention "Freezer" Frank, I used to have problems with keeping stuff in the freezer that all came to a head when I put a bag of monster crab boilies in there, I now have a fridge freezer of my own in the garage and thats, nearly where I ended residing.

Allan

Status
Not open for further replies.