Withdrawal Symptons

Status
Not open for further replies.

jonesr

[:(]I have beeen reading all the reports and am getting more miserable by the hour!I have just finished packing all tackle,in preparation to putting everything into storage prior to moving house.
6 WEEKS without being able to even spend time sorting things,let alone packing for a trip out! Mind you at least the Heavy Duty Wet Weathers can stay put for this winter(Hopefully)
One thing keeps me going.Once settled in I will be surrounded by Rivers and Lakes.And sometimes the weather can be kind? in Feb/March.

Ron J

Age isn't everything!
EXPERIENCE IS!

teepee

12/04/02 - 10/01/19
In Memoriam
Hiya Ron,

stick with it Ron you're not missing much with all this rain anyway,
sounds like there's going to be plenty of new waters to try out when you move[:)]

keep dreaming cos when we cant get to the bankside thats what keeps us going.[;)]

just think of all the reports you'll be doing for us![8D]

teepee.

Do not resist growing old.
Many are denied the privilege.

jonesr

Teepee. At my age I start to think about the time Im missing!But it will be nice to get back to river fishing again.Something I've missed for the last 15/20 years.( IS IT THAT LONG?)At least when I unpack I can put aside all the Carp Pole tackle for a while and see if I can remember how to catch silver fish again!

Ron J

Age isn't everything!
EXPERIENCE IS!

teepee

12/04/02 - 10/01/19
In Memoriam
Its like riding a bike Ron you'll soon get back into the rivers, i went back on the rivers this season after about a 10 years of still waters and puddles, can't believe why i waited so long theres so much more happening on the rivers, only wish i was more agile,(LOL).

teepee.

Do not resist growing old.
Many are denied the privilege.

Status
Not open for further replies.