wish i'd brought some dinner....

Trogg

the bouncer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Heed probably forget the Gun and end up chucking the Brown sauce at the Pigeon :LOL: :LOL:

i was just about to say "sod off, he'll bring some of that taste killing brown muck with him and ruin the meal"

tipitinmick

Site Supporter
Sunday dinner with Yorkshire pudding, beef, roast tatties, all the veg and gravy done with the juices off the meat. Apple crumble and custard for pudding washed down with a cold lager. Thats whats happening in one hours time. Poor Trogg, I can hear his stomach rumbling from here. ???

Trogg

the bouncer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Sunday dinner with Yorkshire pudding, beef, roast tatties, all the veg and gravy done with the juices off the meat. Apple crumble and custard for pudding washed down with a cold lager. Thats whats happening in one hours time. Poor Trogg, I can hear his stomach rumbling from here. ???

i know it's here somewhere...ffs.....nope that's not it...i saw it a few minutes ago where the hell has it gone.....damnit @Dave have you moved it.....

oh no, sorry, it's ok i've found it....sheeesh got all worried then, thought i'd lost my ban button..... now, errr oh yeah, what were you saying @tipitinmick ??

Dave

Red Leader
Staff member
Site Supporter
You should have phoned me Trogg, Peter and I could have done a detour and bought you a takeout .

Home now, not coming back :p

warrington63

Exiled Northerner
Site Supporter
Mick, have you noticed this thread has also got a wimp on it, all be it a hungry one ?
Hi Alan if you are still stuck there next week I will drop some grub off ?
Going to warrington to check on loose pole sections may have one for grim reaper

spanky

Irregular Member
Site Supporter
Oh that's good news... and I was just about to start posting some images for moral support reasons.

1583089868071.png

Trogg

the bouncer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Oh that's good news... and I was just about to start posting some images for moral support reasons.

What kind of a butty is that...there's no bread with it how are you going to eat it?