WISH I HAD THEIR MONEY!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Big Brian

Is it just me or is everyone suffering the same? Every night for the past week at least, some wealthy persons have been letting fireworks off.. even tonight in these gale force winds they are still doing it. These are not the small ones but the full size display items.
Have they got too much money coz if so they can give some to me. Just think of all the tackle and days out it would pay for!!
What do the rest of you think? Who is at fault for these fireworks being out on the streets already?
We could get some great comments on this!!

G

Same here brian, rocket and bangers going off at all times.

Ban the buggers is what i say, keep them at displays, not on the street.

catch me if u can
Andy,

Trogg

the bouncer
Staff member
Site Supporter
You wouldn't like living by me then [:D]

Bonfire night & new years eve (well stroke of midnight) I let rip with loads of stuff, the neighbours have come to expect the new years eve do or they come knocking to see why it ain't happening.

Last new years they came a knocking but Dian had been rushed into hospital cos of her waters going, we went through hell for 12 days not knowing whether B'lanna would be ok or not, any parents amongst you will understand how we felt.

I've got a good un for this year though, its a morta (fires a shell 150ft then it explodes in a massive "flower" pattern).
cost me 15 from a mate who does pyrotechnics [:D]

Looking forward to this year.

But no i don't let them off before the 5th & wouldn't dream of letting them off in the street.

Alan

Just cos i ain't postin, it don't mean i ain't watchin

Last edited:

crusty

We have a guy lives opposite, and he sets off big fireworks every couple of weeks, all year round!
says he just likes fireworks.
I don't mind, in fact i enjoy it, but some of the neighbours with pets get a bit cheesed off.
He's not what you would call rich, I guess its just his hobby.
Each to his own.
I'm getting myself a big rocket for new year, it seems to have taken over from guy falkes since the millenium.

norm

crusty i agree mate each to there own

tomma so now you want fireworks band as well as football (lol)

come on you grumpy old sod lol

oh no i`m in for it now

i coming to get ya teeeeppeeeeeeee

G

Any more bad laguage from you my lad and i will see Dave to get you banned from the M/Ds[;)][;)].

You young pup

catch me if u can
Andy,

norm

lol tomma

i coming to get ya teeeeppeeeeeeee

granjuiceymoose

'Grinch'
Fireworks before Nov 5th is stupid people still hav animals out. A Friend of mine found her guinea pigs dead. Died of shock from the fireworks. I know a few people that this has happened to! Keep em to the shows ! [;)]

Tight lines [:D]

BOB

ALRIGHT BIG BRIAN.
The fireworks are going off as i write,the culprits are school children with to much money .[V][:(!]

Bob

scoobs11

my dogs terrified to go out side and has had to be drugged up every nite for the last week

i'll have a fiver on the brown one

norm

so is that your excuse for being drugged up also (LOL)

crusty

drugs and fireworks?

is that a sky high rocket?

crusty

haydn.borthwick

09/05/02 - 28/01/07
In Memoriam
After this little lot you`ll have our Asian friends setting them off for Ramadan next week....haydn...

there is no such thing as a stranger..just friends who have not yet met.

haydn.borthwick

09/05/02 - 28/01/07
In Memoriam
....this is a better and more apropriate GIF....Haydn

there is no such thing as a stranger..just friends who have not yet met.

esox.20

04/11/01 - 12/10/15
In Memoriam
Up to now we've had a full display second week in October started at 1145 pm. then Sunday morning at 2.30am a full exploding rocket display.
I have 2 dogs ones terrified of fire works and howls when they go off. Its the other that has me worried. She LOVES em all she wants to do is get outside to watch. She drools as shes watching.
So my advice to all never have a spaniel there loopy. I've had 2 now and this ones the worst. Shes been nicknamed 'Ratbag' due to her antics.

chill out go fishing

Status
Not open for further replies.