Staff member
Site Supporter
Cos you know you would have...

db.png

untill......

db1.jpg

Wise Owl

Account Locked
Mmmmmmmmmm good question mate, now I’d be telling porkies to say I wouldn’t in the first picture, but honestly I ain’t had worse than the second one ??

Trogg

the bouncer
Staff member
Site Supporter
I know what happened, so i'll tell you.

Jeremy Corbyn happened, the first photo was taken shortly after he started banging her apparently, it was shortly after this photo was taken that he showed her off naked to his mates.... so there you go, if you sleep with Corbyn...you end up looking like the second photo!!

Lee Richards

Site Supporter
"Jeremy Corbyn happened, the first photo was taken shortly after he started banging her apparently, it was shortly after this photo was taken that he showed her off naked to his mates.... so there you go, if you sleep with Corbyn...you end up looking like the second photo!! "

Jeeez bad news for all of us weight wise if he gets elected then as we will all be f&&&ed by him :)

Arry

Aitch, Cantankerous old gimmer with "Views"
Site Supporter
The words "fugly biffer" spring to mind... a fit 'un in her yoof tho'
In the second pic she looks like a donkey yawning

Chervil

Site Supporter
Bulldog chewing a wasp, fire damaged Lego, kangarillapig, hippoguineafrog, looks like her face caught alight and someone put it out with a shovel................

Tinca Steve

Irregular member.
Site Supporter
No when she fell out of the ugly tree every branch moved out of the way saying you can't improve on perfection.