Wise owls Xmas Pressie

Wise Owl

Account Locked
Right guys ya know how i do the National Sweep ? im thinking of doing summat similar for Xmas, i will get a few pressies from hopefully Donations ;);) and the winner will get them posted to em. This is how its gonna work, the first 59 names sent to me with the PM "Xmas" will be in with a chance, the winner will be the Number of the bonus ball in the Lottery Drawn on Xmas Day. It would be nice if we could also get 6 site subs donations for the Numbers Drawn as well so anyone who can donate a Pressie PM me with it as we dont wanna spoil the Surprise ;);) Many thanks.

Wise Owl

Account Locked
Cheers Pete mate, we have our First 2 site subs Donations, i will go on the scrounge to get some stuff and someone will get a Extra Pressie this Xmas (y)

Wise Owl

Account Locked
Wow MD Generosity at its best We have Got 4 site sub Donations already and a Generous Present to add as well . Pm me even if ya wanna Donate a Quid it goes to the end Total for a Great MD pressie for the winner (y) I will put up everyone who donates at the end Many Many thanks again (y)

Wise Owl

Account Locked
Im even gonna send a Signed Paw print photo from Albert as well to the winner :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Wise Owl

Account Locked
Just to Add this is a Free to Enter MD xmas Draw (y) (y) (y) Someone Pick me a number First one ill have (y)

Last edited:

160642fishing

Site Supporter
pm sent W/O,if you get too many pressies you could perhaps use the Thunderball numbers from the same night.

Wise Owl

Account Locked
pm sent W/O,if you get too many pressies you could perhaps use the Thunderball numbers from the same night.

Id like the Person who wins to receive maybe Vouchers so they can spend it on what they want, and hopefully a bumper pressie to make it a MD special xmas for the winner (y)
And be able to spend em in the Xmas Sales ;)

Last edited:

Wise Owl

Account Locked
Right the 6 Numbers have been Sponsored, and we have a nice little Tally mounting up for the winner, i hazard a guess a few of ya might be hanging on for a higher number but dont leave it too late (y) Good Luck

Wise Owl

Account Locked
Some lucky Member is in for a Little extra this xmas, cmon get yer names in and thanks to all the kind sponsors (y) (y) (y)

Wise Owl

Account Locked
Still plenty of Numbers Left and i tell ya the winner wont be disappointed (y)

ukzero1

Growing old disgracefully.
Site Supporter
I can't believe you still got numbers left mate. :( It'll probably be one mad rush towards the end.