Wise owls Xmas Message

Wise Owl

Account Locked
Hello Wise owl speaking to you from the commonwealth. Well where do i start ? we had just got over the Festivities and hope 2020 is a Good year and BANG the Chinks eat a Bat :rolleyes: People unsure as to whats what and the Government and Scientists the same. Lockdowns Masks and Panic like only the Media know how to dish out. Just a few Miles away in the USA a black Criminal is Killed by resisting arrest and all hell breaks loose with Riots and Protests, Mr Covid loves stuff like that. The coppers decide its easier to let em get on with it and Kneel down for em to do so. Then more Stupidity as Statues are targeted as Racist, a few Veterans decide to protect em just in time for the police to get up off their Knees and batter em. Funny old world innit. Then our Red leader decides to Get some Covid off a Brummie who fleeces him for a Fiver as well, the outcome of loosing the Fiver gave him the Heart problems i reckon :p He good now though and still tighter than Cramp ;) We got through a Summer where we were restricted but allowed to do stuff that we enjoyed but using a bit of Common. Mickthechippy got his weekly Visits from the dinghymen who soon were looked after in Hotel all inclusive. Then the leaves fell but the rates rose. Tier systems Proved to be the Answer well unless ya live Darn sarf where it was Fiddled for em to enjoy a few week before a New Tier was thrown in :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: Brexit seems to have been sorted in a fashion we will see who will Benefit, Benefit being the Operative word. Xmas is on us and made what difficult for Families who were hoping a Get together, safety is to be the answer as we can all celebrate another time. Now my final words on a year that even William Hill wouldnt tek bets on. We are the Lucky ones who have made it, we will get through it as a team and no matter how bad it seemed i can honestly see better days Soon. Pray for Faye and dont hold Grudges, if i Pizzed ya off call it Lucky if i didnt Pm me with a Reason i will get to ya. We all Pray to the Angling god so Go Ballax.

All the Best HRH Wise Owl

Barbelcatcher

Site Supporter
I always knew Wisey was a "Queen" really . :beautiful:

Good job you didn't hit the key, for last letter 3 places to the right.

Dave

Red Leader
Staff member
Site Supporter
I don't know why but I've got this image in my head of Wise Owl writing his speech whilst wearing a bright pink shirt and luminous green crocs :D

spanky

Irregular Member
Site Supporter
I don't know why but I've got this image in my head of Wise Owl writing his speech whilst wearing a bright pink shirt and luminous green crocs :D
Write? I didn't know Owly could write.