Wise Owls CruiseAid to the Holy Land

Lee Richards

Site Supporter
Owly is on his way,taking culture to the Holy Land and fact finding to see how many more are coming over here.

No news yet on whether he and Gert have done this
1573724395730.png

Wise Owl

Account Locked
I had a vision appear last night well a few they were blurry but I reckon I’m the chosen one ?

ukzero1

Growing old disgracefully.
Site Supporter
Don't forget to show them the good old Yorkshire hospitality mate, if they ask you for a beer, tell them to sod off. :ROFLMAO:
While you're there, put a quote in for the rendering.

dave the fish

Site Supporter
It could get messy as I’m sure his cruise comes with an included free drinks package. (y) Though he wouldn’t over indulge..... would he ??:ROFLMAO:

Wise Owl

Account Locked
It could get messy as I’m sure his cruise comes with an included free drinks package. (y) Though he wouldn’t over indulge..... would he ??:ROFLMAO:

I tested it out last night but for every one I had I saw 3 but only drank the middle one ??

Last edited:

Wise Owl

Account Locked
At this moment I’m sat having a beer in Alanya and it’s thundering ?I’m sure Gods preparing me ?

image.jpg

Last edited:

Wise Owl

Account Locked
It’s great innit I just got a FaceTime call off our Albert at home he’s bin looked after by everyone more than us and waited on hand and foot ?

Lee Richards

Site Supporter
Bloody hell Owly that picture is so big it's like being there - had to view it on the 50" tv :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Wise Owl

Account Locked
Guys I’m on my way home and got to say what I’ve seen and done now makes me look at why religion is taken so seriously by so many ?

Wise Owl

Account Locked
The thing is I’ve been to places mentioned in the bible where geography proves history in a sense, I have no doubt it happened with a few add ons but now I’ve seen it I might be less judging ?

Wise Owl

Account Locked
I don’t know about that mate but in Bethlehem and Jerusalem yesterday and Nazareth and Galilee the day before I’m now more readily to believe why the ones who preach do so ?

Arry

Aitch, Cantankerous old gimmer with "Views"
Site Supporter
Jeez... Owly's turned into a Prawn again Christian :ROFLMAO: :p :cool: