Winter is coming!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ukzero1

Growing old disgracefully.
Site Supporter
Our winter matches start next week. :giggle:
Currently here it's 8c with a very light wind and plenty of sunshine with blue sky.

Silverfisher

Site Supporter
Think we must have been close to a frost this morning as went to the tackle shop not long after 8 and it was only 3 degrees! Warming up now though.

Wise Owl

Account Locked
Just checked the Krend took the plastic protection off and it was frosty, love it bring it on the colder the better ?

bezzer

Same here @Peter. At 6:30 a good layer on the roof and front windscreen, with the car temperature gauge showing 2 degrees.

Gwillim

Only oop Norf!

South Wales is still a balmy 12c and was 7c this morning when we took the dog out at 7am :)

Silverfisher

Site Supporter
It was 3 degrees in Oxfordshire this morning, in double figures just about now though

spanky

Irregular Member
Site Supporter
We've had one air frost so far, but not strong enough to freeze anything on the ground... but it's only a matter of time.

I would prefer clear skies and frosts to the wet weather we're having at the moment, there's so much more I can do outside in the dry rather than what we have now.

Arry

Aitch, Cantankerous old gimmer with "Views"
Site Supporter
Winter....???? are you 'avin' a giraffe.....? I'm not putting the heating on till November... with the wife having hot flushes every 5 minutes I'm still sat watching telly in my budgie smugglers most nights:ROFLMAO:

Neskin

4 degrees when I left for work this morning which made the car bing.

And exactly like my dad has always done i went "Ooooh. Frost!" I'm turning into him with every single day that passes.

Nobby_nobbs

Site Supporter
Sheesh it was cool but not cold round by us, that’s the problem souther softies come up here and then complain when it gets a bit cool:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Dave

Red Leader
Staff member
Site Supporter
I'd best get that loft conversion finished then :eek: