Winning the voucher....

Fugley-fisher

Site Supporter
And after thinking of a few items i might like thought I'll have a look, sidetray, umbrella, tdm or similar but there seems to be a shortage at the moment, I dont want to just buy terminal tackle and sundries bait ect, I've rods to suit my fishing now, I hope the supply chain improves soon and the dreaded sold out , arriving soon , gets replaced with stock.

Has anyone found the items they want are just not available.

robert d

Allways trying to improve
Site Supporter
And after thinking of a few items i might like thought I'll have a look, sidetray, umbrella, tdm or similar but there seems to be a shortage at the moment, I dont want to just buy terminal tackle and sundries bait ect, I've rods to suit my fishing now, I hope the supply chain improves soon and the dreaded sold out , arriving soon , gets replaced with stock.

Ask if you can pre pay and get what you need when its in stock

chefster

Shedster!!
Site Supporter

Gutted mate, all that dough to spend and there’s no stock 😭😭😭

Fugley-fisher

Site Supporter
Well as long as the voucher is good for a while I've enough kit to get by on, more than enough, the items were on the wish list rather than vital broken and needed to be replaced.

Dave Spence

MD virtual champion 2020. Golden Pie winner 2018.
Site Supporter
I'm still waiting to get mine sorted, I rang Bobco on Tuesday and he needed the actual number on the card but it didn't drop through my letterbox until Friday afternoon. I rang on Friday and again on Saturday but no one was answering the phone. I will try again tomorrow.

Fugley-fisher

Site Supporter
I think what annoys me Is an item goes out of stock, and your left wondering is it discontinued or are they waiting for stock, I wish they would remove discontinued items from the listings, back when you had paper catalogue they could not afford to leave discontinued lines in the the listings. Think I'm getting old remembering paper catalogues. :jump: