wind break

PAB

Site Supporter
9 times out of 10 I use my brolly just to keep the wind off me I am surprised no one has made a wind break for anglers all that advertising space they would have, there are some nice ones for camping I have seen with clear panels and stays that can be pegged down anyone any thoughts on these I think they would be easier to fish behind than a brolly until it rains.

ukzero1

Growing old disgracefully.
Site Supporter
I haven't really thought about it, but wouldn't there be a problem if thew wind changes? Instead of keeping the wind off, it could channel the wind on to you.

PAB

Site Supporter
Google either Trakker, or Rod Hutchinson, wind break and you'll find that someone has.
thanks for that I might try one ideal for the summer or when there is less chance of rain tan at the moment it surprises me Preston Guru or the like have not thought of the advertising they could plaster all over one. and they must cost next to nothing to make.

PAB

Site Supporter
I haven't really thought about it, but wouldn't there be a problem if thew wind changes? Instead of keeping the wind off, it could channel the wind on to you.
most I have seen would protect you on at least 3 sides which is better than a brolly.