Willy Worms review

Philnun87

I know tackle companies are often only mentioned when something has gone wrong / broken or there has been bad service so just thought I would share how good Willy Worms were with a recent order.

I haven’t used them before tbh. They were great to deal with and I had my order in 1-2 days so really quick turnaround and it was very well packaged.

I ordered a Preston Celsius hoodie which was really hard to get hold of and they were the only place could find which had it in stock.

I haven’t used the hoodie on the bank yet but it’s sweating hot wearing it around the house so we’ll pleased 😂.

Definitely recommend Willy Worms and the Preston Celsius hoodie for colder months!

tipitinmick

Site Supporter
^^ £2,000......Automatic naughty step for 3 hours and no Hobnobs for a week...;):p:D
Evening Mark. 👍

£2,000 .... No prob but, no Hobnobs for a week ? That’s just cruel. 😫😫.

Had a waggle with that new rod and reel yet ? How many squirrels have you killed clipped up at 70m ? 🎣👍

Total

Site Supporter
Evening Mark. 👍

£2,000 .... No prob but, no Hobnobs for a week ? That’s just cruel. 😫😫.

Had a waggle with that new rod and reel yet ? How many squirrels have you killed clipped up at 70m ? 🎣👍
Evening Mick, ;)

Regarding the 'Hobnobs'....Tough! :ROFLMAO:

As per the new rod and reel....Put it this way, the local squirrels social distance me at a minimum distance of 90 metres and I ain't cast it in anger yet! ;):love::ROFLMAO: