Willowcroft Lakes, Nr Wisbech

Status
Not open for further replies.

martin.

Account Locked
1st the bad news
Just thought i would let you know that the origional Catfish /Carp lakes at wisbech St mary have closed & are being used to expand the fishfarming side.

2nd the good news
Bob Foreman the owner is in the middle of building a new super complex of about 16 lakes about 1mile away from origional.
although the new complex is not completely finished some lakes are finished & open.
ive had a quick look & it looks great

G2LAndrew

Wandering Angler
Hi Martin, it's a small world, didnt know you were a member here :) Still throwing the darts or no time these days? I am planning a trip back to Wisbech some time soon and was wondering where is fishing, do you still fish the drains, I was thinking of maybe the Holland at Leasgate Bridge and Cutt at Black dyke?

Last edited:

martin.

Account Locked
Hi Andy
Long time no see.
yes im still playing darts but not as much, often see your Dad about in town, Babs lives not far from him in Sefton
The little Holland is fishing well nr Sutton St James for carp & the North level at mainroad to pumps for bream & tench
let us know when your back over & we have a session somewhere.

G2LAndrew

Wandering Angler
Hi Martin, sounds like a great idea, few beers after, could be a perfect trip :) I will be sure to PM you well in advance.

martin.

Account Locked
Originally posted by Davejg

Catfish lake is up & running but it is 35 per 24hours

when i went by there one day last week there was someone on Matchlake nr road

Status
Not open for further replies.