Willisworms...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thom

Can anybody give me the low down on this company and their bait?

Just two of the mod team now have stated its poor to say the least, including someone (sorry i can't remember who) said they wouldnt actually put the stuff into lakes. is it bad for fish or what?

fill me in please[:)]

MALC

Originally posted by metalforever

including someone (sorry i can't remember who) said they wouldnt actually put the stuff into lakes.
That was me...

Buy some and see for your self is the only real way to know if the Freedom Feeds baits suit yourself.

It is the only pellet allowed at Rolfs these days and that is the only place i use them as I HAVE TO USE IT.

If it was my fishery then i would NOT allow them but that is just my opinion, (although many others think the same).

me

Originally posted by MALC

Originally posted by metalforever

including someone (sorry i can't remember who) said they wouldnt actually put the stuff into lakes.
That was me...

Buy some and see for your self is the only real way to know if the Freedom Feeds baits suit yourself.

It is the only pellet allowed at Rolfs these days and that is the only place i use them as I HAVE TO USE IT.

If it was my fishery then i would NOT allow them but that is just my opinion, (although many others think the same).

i agree with every word malc as said. Ive only ever used their pellets at rolfs because i have to and my personal veiw of them are they are totaly sh1te

The Boss

Metalforever I have found the willis worms soft hook crab and mussel to be excellent for fishing on the waggler.

Interesting that the negative comments come from Malc whom fishes for Got Baits. Got Baits used to provide the pellets at Rolfs Lake before Willis Worms came along.

Everyone should be entitled to their opinion and mine differs from Malcs. Best thing to do Metalforever is look at their website information WWW.willisworms.com and make your own mind up once you have tried the products. The new soft feed pellets are superb and good value for money but like the 365 liquid dont seem to be on the website but they are in the tackle shops.

me

Boss i don't fish for GOT but i agree with every word Malc as said.

If you read Malcs post again , his first line says " Buy some and see for your self is the only real way to know if the Freedom Feeds baits suit yourself. With this statement hes saying try them as they might suit someone else's fishing but they don't suit Malc fishing.

The feed pellets Ive found are nothing but a mix a bread crumb and ash. You feed them dry and a large proportions just float off and the few that do sink take for ever and a day to sink to the bottom, if you try dampening them they go to mush and become useless. The only thing Ive found they are any good for is soaking and making into paste.

Peter

'Mugger'
Staff member
Site Supporter
The Boss,
I somehow doubt your impartiality in this matter, being that you post behind an alias and you registered using an E-mail address using midwater as part of that address, coincidently a brand of luggage marketed on the willisworms website that you appear to plug at every opportunity, or is it just me being cynical?

harper

Are they the ones that comefrom Hungary or somewhere from over there? Or am I thinking of someone else? Do willis worms actually make their baits themselves?

mangrojack

doesnt willis worms sponsor one of the intermediate teams? leeds is springing to ming but i thought they were leeds smartbait?

i think the team i was talking about had a kid called richard pitts in it might be wrong like

Status
Not open for further replies.