Will Gordon Brown be as bad as Tony Blair

Status
Not open for further replies.

JB56

How many of you here will think that Gordon Brown will be as bad or possably worse than Tony Blair

Enigma

Armchair Carper
Time will tell but he needs to do something about that stuipd smug face he pulls when he speaks......I bet he is a dribbler...

Benji

Account Locked
Why do you think Tony Blair was that bad?

Where is the poll for this??

Columbo

Worse IMO, he started the air passenger duty, he thinks by charging an extra 5 per passenger this will save the planet. If he can do and think that what else has he lined up for us.

Re-incarnate Enoch Powell.

Steve

BARRYBLOKE

Account Locked
I think he will cost us yet more money. This guy invented the stealth tax after all.
Im just hoping that 1 he will break this umbilical cord with George Bush ASAP and 2 that he will do something very quickly and very positively about the immigration into this country but then again I have a degree in naivety.
Bring back Enoch Powel.
I think he has got more guts than Blair and surely he must have more integrity.
He won brownie points with me when he turfed out Beckit.

Last edited:

Rich Rev

Yorkshire's finest
Brown has been taking turns with Bush in winding Blair's key for the past 10 years.
Apparently its gone like clockwork [;)]
Brown has been the arcitect of stealth taxes and things will not improve under the current govenment, mind you what are the alternatives? [:(!]

BARRYBLOKE

Account Locked
Quote from JohnM,, "They're both labour, nuff said"!

I think there are a hell of a lot of grass roots labour supporters would hotly refute that John.
Blair was to labour what Mother theresa was to rampant rabbits mate.[:D]

Status
Not open for further replies.