Wigs

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrV

Yorkshire exile
Site Supporter
Does anybody know of any good wig manufacturers as these days i dont have a lot of hair and my head gets really cold quick [?][?]

I think i fancy a blond one [:T]

groundhog

Life Survivor
[:)][;)]As a Yorkshire exile,I would expect you to have a Cap somewhere to keep your head warm[;)], unless your on Ilkley Moor bar
t'hat[:T]

Geoff P

The MOGerator
Staff member
Site Supporter
Now you have moved back down South you should be able to cope with the mild southern winters!!!!!!!!

Hatman

Drawbag ace
You can make your own. First coat your head in superglue and then stealthily position yourself underneath the chair in a barbers while someone is having a haircut.

Simples [:)]

me

ask tk were he gets his from [:D][:D][:D][:D][:D][:D][:D][:D][:D][:D][:D][:D]

wokkie

Riccardo El Paxo
Not blond and not as cheap as Looney's.But very good for keeping warm[:p]
July+2008+013+Mop+Wig+B.jpg

greentura

Greenie
be bald and proud[:T] get a hat when it's cold and stop being so vain[:D][:D][:D]

i fancied a blond one, so i married her[;)]

banksy

Life Member
Site Supporter
Nothing looks worse than a hairpiece worn by a bloke for the sake of vanity!
Or a Bobby Charlton comb-over, for that matter. IMHO, of course.

I used to work with a guy in his 30's who was rapidly balding. When he got to the stage of looking like a tonsured monk, he bought a wig - grey, to match his own hair. Unfortunately, he was a heavy smoker, and the wig soon took on a tobacco hue.
He looked as though he had a dead ginger hamster perched on his head.
It was a vast improvement when he finally threw the the thing away. Not only that, he succeeded in pulling the best looking girl in the office.

My father-in-law was of the comb-over persuasion.
He grew one luxurious sideburn which was plastered over his pate, and this was held in position by a great swath of hair which originated at the nape of his neck and was then combed forward until it created a fringe. His head looked like an ice cream sundae.
[:D]

Godber

Priapism! ladies?
Site Supporter
Originally posted by Marvin Waggler

Have a word with GODBER[:D][:p]

Shave it off mate, down to the knuckle and just run your razor over it every other day. At first you will think your head resembles a novelty dildo but you soon get used to it and the abuse thrown at you.[:T]

Marvin Waggler

Bass Blanker
Originally posted by Godber

Shave it off mate, down to the knuckle and just run your razor over it every other day. At first you will think your head resembles a novelty dildo but you soon get used to it and the abuse thrown at you.[:T]

PMSL, in stitches here mate[:D][:D][:D]

roachie

Originally posted by MrV

Does anybody know of any good wig manufacturers as these days i dont have a lot of hair and my head gets really cold quick [?][?]

I think i fancy a blond one [:T]

This has got to be a wind-up Paul, don't think that you're the type to be wearing a syrup[:0] just think of the stick that you will get from Arky,tel, wokkie and Breamie[}:)][}:)]they will be having a competition, "first to spot the join"[:p][:D]and just think if you have a bad cast and hook into it[:0] LOL

Take Godbers advice mate and shave it all off and get a cap[:T][:T][:T]

HarryOatcake

02/02/04 -24/12/17
Site Supporter
In Memoriam
Originally posted by Godber

Is that where the term Dickead springs from Godber. [:D] [:D]

Harry.

Godber

Priapism! ladies?
Site Supporter
I wouldn't know mate, but been on the recieving end of that particular quip a few times[:D]

baldpaul

Site Supporter
This thread is baldist and as such it should be removed at once.Many of us are deeply offended by the baldism shown in many of the threads on this site and I call on all of those who are sporting more hair on their ar$e than on their heads to band together and make their voices heard in protest. There are plenty of gingers out there who we could laugh at without resorting to cheap shots at us slapheads.

roachie

Originally posted by baldpaul

This thread is baldist and as such it should be removed at once.Many of us are deeply offended by the baldism shown in many of the threads on this site and I call on all of those who are sporting more hair on their ar$e than on their heads to band together and make their voices heard in protest. There are plenty of gingers out there who we could laugh at without resorting to cheap shots at us slapheads.

LOL, Well said that man,and i'm joining the club very very fast[:0]but hey what the hell[^][:T][:H][:H]

baldpaul

Site Supporter
Originally posted by roachie

Originally posted by baldpaul

LOL, Well said that man,and i'm joining the club very very fast[:0]but hey what the hell[^][:T][:H][:H]
There are more joining the club than leaving it.[:T]

wokkie

Riccardo El Paxo

...This has got to be a wind-up Paul, don't think that you're the type to be wearing a syrup[:0] just think of the stick that you will get from Arky,tel, wokkie and Breamie[}:)][}:)]they will be having a competition, "first to spot the join"[:p][:D]and just think if you have a bad cast and hook into it[:0] LOL ....
Me[:0]Will I do things like that to Paul apart from helping him angel2.gif

Here you go Paul.....[:T]

14jxkc5.jpg

Last edited:

Godber

Priapism! ladies?
Site Supporter
Drain clogged with what once was your hairline? Friends complaining about the reflection off your scalp? Women observing, "He's awfully cute ... too bad he's losing his hair"? ******. Skin is in, so take pride in your pate.[:T]

arkwright

FlyingCarpetPilot
Site Supporter
Originally posted by wokkie

...This has got to be a wind-up Paul, don't think that you're the type to be wearing a syrup[:0] just think of the stick that you will get from Arky,tel, wokkie and Breamie[}:)][}:)]they will be having a competition, "first to spot the join"[:p][:D]and just think if you have a bad cast and hook into it[:0] LOL ....
Me[:0]Will I do things like that to Paul apart from helping him angel2.gif

Here you go Paul.....[:T]

14jxkc5.jpg

Very fetching paul,nip into the Littleton like that and you might pull [:D][:D]

Status
Not open for further replies.